Real Techniques Shading Brush

From subtle to dramatic, our essential shading brush is custom-cut to create flawless high definition results. Bristles are tapered cut for max color pickup and even distribution Ideal for powdered or cream eye shadows PATENT INFORMATION > ]]>

Has anyone had the base of this brush get sticky with a glue? If so how did you fix it?
How do these brushes compare to the higher end brushes?
Please i want a good blending brush please any recommandations
Start your review of Real Techniques Shading Brush!
Product Highlights
“This is very soft and I love it. I use this everyday for my eyeshadow highlights and I love using it to add a bit of crease color. This is great for beginners and makeup artists, and I would much rather buy these than MAC or Sigma! Loveeeee these brushes!!” in reviews
Real Techniques Shading Brush uploaded by Ana M.
I love Real Techniques brushes, they are amazing so soft and I love how the barrel is also soft. The small shading brush is perfect it picks up the product perfectly.
Glendale Hts, IL
I absolutely love this brand of brushes! I first got these brushes from Ulta and instantly fell in love. They’re synthetic and so soft! I love blending with them because they do such a great job! Easy to clean and very affordable!
I am not a huge eye shadow person. :) I like them I don’t love them. I like these brushes I use mine to c by our my nose now instead. I would highly recommend these brushes tho to anyone starting or even a pro. I buy allllllll mine at Ulta or real tech. Com love it!!! Try them out. I buy sets on sale also to Help my collection grow. The more the better.
Portland, OR
This brush is the best! It's the only one I use for my eyeshadow. I have tried many other brushes but none get me the look I going for except this one. I love it!
I got this on clearance at ULTA and man am I glad I did! Such a good deal. This brush is perfect for blending and shading in eye looks. The bristle are so soft. The bristled are tapered to really pick up Pigment and evenly distribute it. I've only used with powder so far, but I'm sure these would handle cream beautifully.
Cherryville, NC
You can't say anything negative about a Real Techniques brush! This brush is great for all types of shadow application. A must for your RT collection. It evenly applies product and the bristles are not too dense. There is no shedding with these brushes. My favorite way to use this brush is to blend my eyeshadow primer with it. Just as good as a more expensive brush.
Las Vegas, NV
One of the oldest brushes I've had in my collection and has held up the best. I use this everyday. This brush has been super versatile for me, starting off as my go-to brush for all over the lid color to now used exclusively for brow bone & inner corner highlighting. This brush was perfect when I was a beginner & still perfect for more advanced detailing.
Real Techniques has the best brushes for the best prices I have most of their brushes and I use them daily. what I also love is that they hardly shed at all. Real Techniques has great quality brushes similar to the name brand but for a better price.
Boardman , OH
I own so many Real Techniques brushes it's ridiculous!!! I love them too much. They're so easy to work with & so easy to blend! I love the look & color varieties that RT offers. They're so cute & fun!! I'll always recommend this brand!
Corryton, TN
I love this brush! It is great for small areas and it's extremely easy to use. I use it in my daily makeup regiment. I highly recommend it due to its nice price and great quality. Definitely a must to have in your makeup drawer!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...