Real Techniques Shading Brush

From subtle to dramatic, our essential shading brush is custom-cut to create flawless high definition results. Bristles are tapered cut for max color pickup and even distribution Ideal for powdered or cream eye shadows PATENT INFORMATION > ]]>

how well does this product work ?
What is the best packing brush for eye shadows/pressed glitter? I don’t want to spend the earth. I’ve heard a lot about the real techniques shadow brush.[product:real-techniques-shading-brush] has anyone used this and if so what are your thoughts?
This brush is a good shading brush?
Start your review of Real Techniques Shading Brush!
Product Highlights
This is very soft and I love it. I use this everyday for my eyeshadow highlights and I love using it to add a bit of crease color. This is great for beginners and makeup artists, and I would much rather buy these than MAC or Sigma! Loveeeee these brushes!!in reviews
Natalie K.
Saint Louis, MO
Real Techniques Shading Brush uploaded by Natalie K.
I love real techniques brushes! This brush is great for blending! The brush itself is very thick and dense. It is not great for smaller areas.
Ashly  B.
El Paso, TX
Real Techniques Shading Brush uploaded by Ashly  B.
My favorite of all time! Works perfectly for when you're looking to blend that extra dramatic look, or even when you're in a rush and just need a quick pop of color on your crease. Super soft and won't poke or hurt your eyelid. Extremely satisfied and recommend to you!
effi G.
Mountain View
Very nice brush Easy to clean Fits perfectly into the crease of the eye and blends beautifuly Feels super soft on the skin
Amy F.
Covington
Love this brush alot of shading brushes i have used hasnt shaded very well but this one actually does what its suppose 2
Coco C.
Williamsburg
I love all the brushes from real techniques. They we're made smart with the ideal use at fore thought. It texture is very comfortable and serves it's purpose for ech section perfect. All these brushes blends perfectly and gets the job done. Not to mention they're very inexpensive!
Maria D.
Doral
Real Techniques Shading Brush uploaded by Maria D.
I really like this brand, because they are cruelty free. This eyeshadow brush is very soft and works well on the eyelid. Also, if they are well cared for, they don't lose the sows.
Raquel B.
I’m a a huge fan of the Real Techniques brushes. Whether it’s eye shadow, powder or foundation they apply product smoothly and evenly. The bristles are smooth and blend and apply product well. The wash well with little to no shedding
Amanda W.
Willow Wood, OH
Real techniques are some of the best cheap brushes you can get. The bristles done fall out like most cheap brushes and they blend, clean and dry well!
alicia R.
Bakersfield, CA
I have about 20 of these!! These brushes are amazing, affordable, and great quality!!!
Taylor S.
Yuba City, CA
Love love love real techniques! Their brushes are not only affordable but are a great quality and are perfect for anyone getting started in the world of beauty. I have so many of their brushes and will probably continue to buy more! Great product even better company🙌🏻
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kate N.
Uttoxeter, Staffordshire
il y a 3 ans
Raquel B. il y a 3 ans
I second the Real Technique eye brushes for good performance, great wear and affordability.