BY REAL TECHNIQUES #21 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Designed with pro makeup artist Samantha Chapman, Real Techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever: Taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base (copper), enhanced eyes (purple), and the perfect finish like a pro (pink). Each brush head is hand-cut to the perfect shape, allowing for precise application from dense coverage to a soft, delicate finish. The collection is suitable for a wide range of products and every makeup need – from powders, creams, and liquids to mineral makeup, highlighter, and shimmer. Brush names on the handles make for easy reference when creating your favorite look. see more...

• is real techniques an expensive brand because I see peopl...3 Answers
  • This brush is a good shading brush? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This eye brush is my everything!💜 First I was iffy about it but when I first used it I fell in love. It's okay with cream shadow but I love to use it to define the outer v of the eye lower in the crease and on the lid. It's great for packing on color as I've experienced with a shadow that didn't show well on my skin tone when applied with my other eye brushes. But this brush made that eyeshadow pull through, and I use it with all my shimmers. It's amazing for shimmery shadows. Sooth, pigmented, and blendable shadows are one thing but they will never show their full potential without good brushes. And I say this is on great brush!" in 48 reviews
Jimi P.
Baltimore, MD
Real technique brushes are amazing! I have so many of them, they are even better than my morphe brushes. I got mine from ulta for about 6 dollars and it was super easy to use. I apply my bottom lash eyeshadow with this brush and to smoke my bottom lash line eyeliner and it does the job perfectly. It's super small that it fits rights where I need it precisely, without cause a eyeshadow mess and making me look like a raccoon. Love this brush, it's definitely a necessity to have to finish off your eye makeup look!
Gala B.
Norwalk, OH
Love this shading brush! I use it daily, picks up product and blends really nice! So glad I found this, it came in a  set with a small brush container it also had the medium shadow brush, essential crease brush, fine liner brush and the lash separator, which is the best lash separator I've ever used, it's got sharp metal teeth so it really separates your lashes, excellent!! The medium shadow, crease brush and liner brush are really good too! I can do a complete eye look with this set. I like how the handles are metal then a rubber towards the end of the brush you can get a good grip. I need more of the Real Technique Brushes!
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I absolutely LOVE anything by Real Techniques. I use their miracle complexion sponge non stop, and their brushes are my holy grails. All of their brushes are great quality, and don't shed like other drug store brushes. I own quite alot of their brushes, and this shading brush is great. Their are many different uses with this shading brush, but I normally use this brush to blend and shade in my darker eyeshadow colors into the crease. When I'm blending, I like to make sure my darker colors mesh with the lighter colors, so I normally use this brush to "shade" those colors together. The bristles are super soft, the brush is actually high quality, and a dupe for many other high end brushes. If you have never tried anything from Real Techniques, your missing out.
Natasha♡ L.
Brilliant brush for packing on colour and even smudging it out. High quality, RT brushes make up the majority of my collection due to the high quality and the affordability. Also love the fact they do collections. Had this brush many years now. No shedding. Still super soft and applies shadow perfect! With any brushes though you do have to look after them.. but a bit of common sense and they'll last you forever!! Highly recommend
Katie P.
Ark
I love these brushes they are a perfect cheaper alternative for just about any use you have. I always recommend these brushes to people starting out in makeup as they are a great cheaper brush that you will continue to use throughout makeup growth. This brush is a perfect smaller brush that I frequently use to blend eyeshadow. I am always happy with this brand.
Kayla B.
Cypress, CA
I bought this brush with the intention of using it for eyeshadow but realized that brushes are always hard to use when avoiding run off. The brush itself is fine in shape and function but I personally am not a fan of eyeshadow brushes in general. Have yet to find one that does not dust my cheeks with shadow.
Maranda B.
tomball
I realllyyyy love real technique brushes & you can’t beat the price. I always recommend these to people who are looking to purchase brushes but are on a budget. These were the first brushes I started using a few years ago & I still use them today. Easy to clean & they don’t fall apart. Apply makeup super easily, & the bristles are very soft. Great for blending!
Shasha S.
Brooke C.
Mobile, AL
One of my favorite eyeshadow brushes. I usually find these at either TJ Maxx or Marshalls & I pick up a couple extra for back up. The bristles are soft with just the right amount of flexibility so that you have the right amount of control over it & the handle on it is very nice & comfortable.
Anna M.
I reach for this brush every single day. I can’t believe that it’s so affordable because the quality is outstanding. I’ve had this brush for about two years and even after several washes it has yet to shed a hair. It’s a must have in your makeup brush arsenal for a well put together eye look!
Cam H.
is real techniques an expensive brand because I see people raving all the time but I'm broke lol
Dalhí D.
hermosillo
This brush is a good shading brush?