The Final Step is a Perfect Finish: Your Finish/Perfected. Look Pixel Perfect Even in Harsh Light. Ultra Plush Taklon Bristles. High Definition Results. My micro setting brush is the key to completing any look with a controlled dusting of powder or highlighter. With simple tips and high-tech tools, every woman can be an expert. -Sam Chapman, Pro Makeup Artist Beauty Blogger. Get the Best from Your Brush... Watch step-by-step tutorials online at realtechniques.com

Does this work well?
What about cleaning will it hold up ? And what's the best way to care for this type of brushes?
Is this brush good?
Start your review of Real Techniques Setting Brush!
Product Highlights
...it for both powder and liquid highlighters on the cheekbones. Precision contour on nose and hollows of the cheek. And many more!in reviews
...manner that you are also able to build. You can also use this to apply blush in a smaller area, to blend product, as well as setting.in reviews
I use this brush to set my under eye concealer with powder and it works amazingly good, good and inexpensive must have for the coleccion in reviews
Dora T.
Real Techniques Setting Brush uploaded by Dora T.
I love to use this brush for powder highlighter. It’s the perfect size to get your upper cheekbones. It is also very affordable and the quality is great, it is so soft! I do find it’s a little big to apply highlighter on smaller places such as under the brow bone or on the nose. I am certain this would be great to set the under eyes as well.
Katarina P.
Real Techniques Setting Brush uploaded by Katarina P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Really nice soft bristles. For me it has multipurpose - not only it is great for setting powder but you can also use it for highlighter or precise contouring. I would recommend.
Katie M.
Palm Desert, CA
Real Techniques Setting Brush uploaded by Katie M.
Real Techniques Setting Brush uploaded by Katie M.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I have been finding this one really useful. So many of my reviews now are revolving around zoom beauty but it’s just the way it is. I keep this in a jar under my computer with some other basic real techniques brushes. This one I use with my makeup forever powder or rms powder to just apply in the t zone and blend things out quickly
Amanda P.
Hampstead, MD
Real Techniques Setting Brush uploaded by Amanda P.
This is my favorite versatile brush! You can do a quick sweep of color on the eyelid with it, set your under eye, highlight, powder the small areas of your face with it...the options are endless! I have sooo many because I love them that much!!
Soroyah H.
Davenport, FL
Real Techniques Setting Brush uploaded by Soroyah H.
Purchased at: Amazon
My go-to brush for setting my under-eye concealer with powder. Also makes a great highlighting brush!! This brush is a must have in you collection. It doesn’t shed when you use or wash and I recommend it to anyone new to makeup! Real Techniques Setting Brush
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Real Techniques Setting Brush uploaded by Jessica G.
Picked This Up At 5 Below And I Love It I Use It For Highlighters And It's Soft Real Techniques Brushes Are Great For The Price
Cassie H.
Temple, GA
Real Techniques Setting Brush uploaded by Cassie H.
Very happy with the quality of everything I've bought from this company. I love the short foundation blender brush! It is my favorite. I also liked the different brushes in this gift set.
Natalia T.
Portland, OR
Real Techniques Setting Brush uploaded by Natalia T.
I like to apply cream blush with this brush. It does it without stripes or patches. It’s made of synthetic hair, it’s soft. For setting powder I prefer goat hair brushes.
Lilly  H.
Jamaica, NY
Real Techniques Setting Brush uploaded by Lilly  H.
Love how versatile these setting brushes are. They’re the best for under eyes, hard to set places on your face and as well touching up. Also super soft.
Norhan E.
Real Techniques Setting Brush uploaded by Norhan E.
Anazing for setting powders and Highlight my go to brush for quick touch ups, soft bristles and tight grip ✨

391 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexis P.
Barnesville, GA
il y a 2 ans
Real Techniques Setting Brush I wash my brushes very often, is this brunch going to start falling apart, is it worth getting?
Fabianna T. il y a 7 mois
I wash mine often as well & I’ve not once had a problem. My brush is in like new condition (1.5yrs later) YES I def recommend getting it