BY REAL TECHNIQUES #1 in Facial Makeup Brushes

The Final Step is a Perfect Finish: Your Finish/Perfected. Look Pixel Perfect Even in Harsh Light. Ultra Plush Taklon Bristles. High Definition Results. My micro setting brush is the key to completing any look with a controlled dusting of powder or highlighter. With simple tips and high-tech tools, every woman can be an expert. -Sam Chapman, Pro Makeup Artist Beauty Blogger. Get the Best from Your Brush... Watch step-by-step tutorials online at realtechniques.com see more...

Real Techniques Setting Brush

Start your review of Real Techniques Setting Brush!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Let me count the ways I use this brush... Apply concealer to under eyes and around the nose, then again with powder to set these areas. Brush on eyelid primer. Use it for both powder and liquid highlighters on the cheekbones. Precision contour on nose and hollows of the cheek. And many more!" in 287 reviews
  • "I used this brush in my makeup kit to apply highlighter - the bristles are very light and apply color in the most sheer manner that you are also able to build. You can also use this to apply blush in a smaller area, to blend product, as well as setting." in 137 reviews
  • "I use this brush to set my under eye concealer with powder and it works amazingly good, good and inexpensive must have for the coleccion " in 6 reviews
Nicole F.
Picayune, MS
I have several real techniques brushes and I love them all. I purchase the sets when Sam & Nic create them and I have not been disappointed. This particular brush I use to set my undereye concealer. It works great for that purpose. I can also use it to contour if I wanted to. I find that I reach for real techniques brushes just as much as my high end brushes and they never let me know. I would definitely recommend trying them if you are in the market for makeup brushes.  Real Techniques Setting Brush
Karlie D.
Albuquerque, NM
These brushes make blending so easy! they come in many different colors and they are really soft. I use my brush every day when i do my eyeshadow. Not only do they cary eyeshadow brushes, they carry all kinds of brushes! They are affordable and super cute! i highly recomend this brand if you do not want to pay for high end brushes!
Rebecca Lyn O.
Eustis, FL
I love this little brush.  its a bit on the scratchy side for me, but I'm just using it to set corrector and concealer.  I also use it to dust over my eyelids, but I have to be careful doing that as it is scratchy on my sensitive skin.  Works great, washes easily and does not end up drying deformed.
Chris T.
I really like Real Technique brushes and this is no exception.  Again, love that these brushes can stand up right on the counter.  They are affordable and easy to clean.  I use this brush to set my under eyes and cheeks with powder.  I will also use this brush to apply my highlighter.  It is very soft and applies product well since the bristles are compact.
Cristina T.
Orlando, FL
This is one of the brushes that I use daily. I don't use this for setting, I use it for highlight. I like it because it is small so you can be very precise with it. This is not one of the best quality brushes that I have, but it get the job done. I have others that I like better than this one, but this one is smaller so I use it for travel a lot as well.
Kim M.
I got this on sort of a whim about a year ago when I saw it was an add on on Amazon for only $3 and I was placing an order anyway. I have quite a few Real Techniques brushes and most of them are really good, the only one I had an issue with was made many years ago and they have since changed them. The brush head is a little smaller than I was expecting but it does the job well. I really use it for setting my under eye concealer with powder and will occasionally also set through my t zone if I have a very luminous foundation on. I like that the bristles taper off in length at the sides so it has a sort of ledge you tap to your skin - Real Techniques has a new line of other face brushes that also have these ledges for tapping on setting powder and I’m interested in trying them out. This brush and the others in the main RT line are lightweight, hold up well over time, don’t shed, and wash easily. I’ve tried applying highlighter with this and it is okay at that but I find it too small, if you want a lot of precise control over your highlight application you might like this but I like a more natural and diffused look. Overall, I really like this brush and I’m glad I decided to buy it on a whim. RT brushes are better than ELF’s so I really recommend them as a drugstore option and you can wait for coupons or find on Amazon for a discount.
Tori N.
Uniontown, PA
I use this brush every single day. It is made as a setting brush, and is very nice for setting powder, but I use it mostly for highlight and it works perfect. It’s a great price, super soft, and applies highlight so smooth and blinding without looking chunky. I use this every day. Real Techniques Setting Brush
Kayla L.
This is so soft and works really well to set my under eyes. I love real techniques products and think they are worth the extra money. Their quality is so great and I never have any issues with them. I would recommend this.
Molly L.
Deposit, NY
I use this brush to set my concealer around my eyes. The bristles are super soft and work well around the eye area. I've had the brush for a few years and I haven't noticed any of the bristles falling out or any other issues. The quality of the brush is really amazing, especially for the price.
Chevelle R.
This is one of my favorite brushes by this brand, and its my go to for most of my eyeshadow. It blends everything so well and ive never had an issue with this brand ❤ I highly recommend it.
Snighdha C.
Long Is City, NY
Can I use this brush to apply highlighter?
Michelle A.
Salinas, CA
Real techniques or morphe brushes ?
Joanell Y.
What's your favorite ways to use this setting brush?
Ashley G.