The Final Step is a Perfect Finish: Your Finish/Perfected. Look Pixel Perfect Even in Harsh Light. Ultra Plush Taklon Bristles. High Definition Results. My micro setting brush is the key to completing any look with a controlled dusting of powder or highlighter. With simple tips and high-tech tools, every woman can be an expert. -Sam Chapman, Pro Makeup Artist Beauty Blogger. Get the Best from Your Brush... Watch step-by-step tutorials online at realtechniques.com

What about cleaning will it hold up ? And what's the best way to care for this type of brushes?
Is this brush good?
Start your review of Real Techniques Setting Brush!
Product Highlights
...it for both powder and liquid highlighters on the cheekbones. Precision contour on nose and hollows of the cheek. And many more!in reviews
...manner that you are also able to build. You can also use this to apply blush in a smaller area, to blend product, as well as setting.in reviews
I use this brush to set my under eye concealer with powder and it works amazingly good, good and inexpensive must have for the coleccion in reviews
Doreen T.
Real Techniques Setting Brush uploaded by Doreen T.
I love to use this brush for powder highlighter. It’s the perfect size to get your upper cheekbones. It is also very affordable and the quality is great, it is so soft! I do find it’s a little big to apply highlighter on smaller places such as under the brow bone or on the nose. I am certain this would be great to set the under eyes as well.
Katarina P.
Real Techniques Setting Brush uploaded by Katarina P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Really nice soft bristles. For me it has multipurpose - not only it is great for setting powder but you can also use it for highlighter or precise contouring. I would recommend.
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
Real Techniques Setting Brush uploaded by Katie M.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I have been finding this one really useful. So many of my reviews now are revolving around zoom beauty but it’s just the way it is. I keep this in a jar under my computer with some other basic real techniques brushes. This one I use with my makeup forever powder or rms powder to just apply in the t zone and blend things out quickly
Amanda P.
Hampstead, MD
Real Techniques Setting Brush uploaded by Amanda P.
This is my favorite versatile brush! You can do a quick sweep of color on the eyelid with it, set your under eye, highlight, powder the small areas of your face with it...the options are endless! I have sooo many because I love them that much!!
Soroyah H.
Davenport, FL
Real Techniques Setting Brush uploaded by Soroyah H.
Purchased at: Amazon
My go-to brush for setting my under-eye concealer with powder. Also makes a great highlighting brush!! This brush is a must have in you collection. It doesn’t shed when you use or wash and I recommend it to anyone new to makeup! Real Techniques Setting Brush
Cassie H.
Temple, GA
Real Techniques Setting Brush uploaded by Cassie H.
Very happy with the quality of everything I've bought from this company. I love the short foundation blender brush! It is my favorite. I also liked the different brushes in this gift set.
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This brush is one of my favorite face brushes I own. It is so soft not scratchy whatsoever. This brush is so multipurpose. I've never had it shed ever. I use it to set my undereyes, apply my highlight, powder contour, and even touchups. I'm sure one could find other uses for it as well. I would definitely recommend. You can't really go wrong with this brush.
Carrie M.
San Antonio, TX
Great quality brush that is shaped in a way that makes it so versatile for blending and application of both highlights and eyeshadows. Real techniques always performs for me no matter the makeup product. I love how they keep their shape and clean easily. They are also priced really well and available for purchase at target and drugstores so it’s easy to get what you need.
Hannah D.
Saint Cloud, MN
Real Techniques Setting Brush uploaded by Hannah D.
Purchased at: Target
This is my absolute favorite brush for setting my undereye. Its so good I bought another on of these for highlighter and it works beautifully and they last the test of time. I think the darker pink one I’ve had over 2 years. Definitely worth your money
Amanda P.
Stockton, CA
This is a good brush to have in your collection. It says setting but I tend to use it for my highlighter. Definitely recommend!

390 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexis J.
Griffin, GA
il y a 7 mois
Real Techniques Setting Brush I wash my brushes very often, is this brunch going to start falling apart, is it worth getting?
Linda M. il y a 5 mois
I love it for my highlighter and haven’t had any problems with it falling apart when washing it. It holds its form with my experience.
Lindsey A.
Knox City, TX
il y a un an
Madie M. il y a un an
You would use this with a loose setting powder or compacted powder to set in liquid make up like foundation. You could also use for baking under your eyes.