The setting brush is the key to completing any look, offering a controlled dusting of powder or highlighter. The brush head shape is perfect for fitting into the contours of the face for application of makeup to small, hard-to-reach areas. Try it for blending eye shadow to achieve a softer look and finish. Each Real Techniques brush head is hand cut, allowing for precise application

Made with 100% cruelty-free, ultra-plush taklon bristles that help create flawless, high- definition results in any type of light.

I’ve been looking to try out a new setting brush, how does this compare?
Is this a good quality brush ?
is it good does the powder actually go on or what would you recommend ?
Start your review of Real Techniques Setting Brush!
Product Highlights
great for setting under eye area just dense enough to add my powder and the shape is just perfectin reviews
...use it to set loose powder under my eyes, but I've used it for blush, contour, and highlight as well. Real technique brushes in general are amazing. in reviews
...It can also be used to set the under eye with powder or even to apply blush. in reviews
Laura N.
Los Angeles , CA
Real Techniques Setting Brush uploaded by Laura N.
Purchased at: ULTA
I would recommend this product because it works great for highlight and blush but it’s a great brush overall
lenci S.
Real Techniques Setting Brush uploaded by lenci S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Real techniques is has amazing quality brushes! I love their brushes because they last pretty long and are affordable! I like them because they don’t lose the shape or fluffiness after cleaning them! These brushes have been a staple! Real Techniques
Puja J.
Phoenix, AZ
Real Techniques Setting Brush uploaded by Puja J.
Purchased at: Amazon
Real Techniques Setting Brush I just love this brush. It beats my other high end brushes. I mainly use it as a highlighter brush and it works wonder. Picks just right amount of product and blends very well. It's also very good for setting powder, it can reach small areas like under eyes, around the nose very well. I definitely recommend this brush.
Lizi G.
Brooklyn, NY
Real Techniques Setting Brush uploaded by Lizi G.
Purchased at: ULTA
The brush does what it is suppose to do. I have had it for a while and I think it works just great! Would recommend ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Rachel B.
Antioch, TN
Real Techniques Setting Brush uploaded by Rachel B.
Purchased at: Target
I love the real techniques brush. It is easy to use and the brush is super soft as well. Perfect for full coverage with a light and powdery foundation. I love it!! I recommend this and would for sure buy it again!
Tressia W.
Amarillo
I love this brush it’s great super soft I have never had it shed on me, easy to clean also good for highlighting
Jaime H.
This is my all time favorite brush for highlighting!! It is absolutely perfect and makes my highlight look wet, glistening, and not like a weird stripe across my cheeks. It blends the glow amazingly and I will buy this brush over and over!
Becky H.
Dallas, Texas
I use this brush to apply my undereye setting powder, and, in a pinch, it works great at applying highlighter too, especially on the cheek and the bridge of the nose.
Katie K.
Excelsior, MN
Real Techniques Setting Brush uploaded by Katie K.
This brush is perfect for highlighting your nose, upper lip, brow bone, & chin! I use it all the time & 100% recommend.
Aaliyah H.
Little Rock, AR
Real Techniques Setting Brush uploaded by Aaliyah H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this little, multipurpose brush. It’s perfect for setting concealed areas (if you like using a different powder than the powder to set your entire face). It’s great for sweeping away fallout & I love using it for highlighter. They make quality products, especially their brushes. I definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samaira.xo A.