BY REAL TECHNIQUES #1 in Facial Makeup Brushes

The setting brush is the key to completing any look, offering a controlled dusting of powder or highlighter. The brush head shape is perfect for fitting into the contours of the face for application of makeup to small, hard-to-reach areas. Try it for blending eye shadow to achieve a softer look and finish. Each Real Techniques brush head is hand cut, allowing for precise application

Made with 100% cruelty-free, ultra-plush taklon bristles that help create flawless, high- definition results in any type of light.

• What are the best products to buy from Real Techniques ?10 Answers
  • Do you get these at the drug store?5 Answers
  • I really want to try this brush. I have another one that I’m happ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "great for setting under eye area just dense enough to add my powder and the shape is just perfect" in 158 reviews
  • "I have two of these brushes if that just shows how much I love it. It's great for so many things. I manly use it to set loose powder under my eyes, but I've used it for blush, contour, and highlight as well. Real technique brushes in general are amazing. " in 93 reviews
  • "Love the real techniques brushes. They are great quality without braking the bank. I own this specific brush and I use it to apply my powder highlight and it work great! It can also be used to set the under eye with powder or even to apply blush. " in 44 reviews
Shasha S.
Review for: multi/none, multi/none more...
QUEEN L.
Brush can be used for setting the undereyes with powder or highlighting. The bristles are ridiculously soft and I can play with this all day. It's fairly light and is labeled at the base to remind you what it's purpose is (incase you so happen to forget!) Definitely recommend for beginners who are just starting to explore makeup. I have two of these so the other one doubles as a highlighting brush since it's small tapered head can allow for sharp and precise highlight application.
Devon H.
Review for: multi/none more...
I use this brush for highlighter and I love it! It's the perfect size for my preference. It's nicely tapered, so you can either get a targeted highlight by only dipping the tip of the brush in the product and placing it in a specific spot, or you can get a nice blended highlight if you swirl the whole brush across the high points of your cheek. The handle is a good size so that it feels comfortable to use, and I'm able to have good control over what I'm doing. Love this brush!!!
Samara S.
Review for: multi/none more...
I love this brush! So so so soft. This brush is really dense so it picks up a lot of product which makes it perfect for setting makeup. I also have noticed that although it does pick up a lot of product it doesn’t absorb that product meaning you’re not wasting a bunch of product that’s getting stuck in the brush. I’ve used this brush for months with no complaints. I haven’t even seen this brush shed at all. Love it!
Erica S.
Newnan, GA
Review for: multi/none more...
The Real Techniques setting brush is absolutely my favorite of ALL my many, many brushes! This setting brush does not shed, and after being washed for over a year almost daily still works as if it were brand new! It’s also incredibly versatile. I use it for a variety of things when applying my makeup. This brush is holy grail status in my book!! Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Setting Brush
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
I got this brush because it was under $5 and i figured why not. I am sooooo glad I picked it up! This is perfect for applying setting powder under your eyes. The tapered end helps get along the nose and by the corner of the eye. Holds its shape well. No shedding. Easy to clean. Def recommend.
Aisha S.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: multi/none more...
This is the perfect brush for dusting setting powder under the eyes because of its shape and size. The bristles are soft and fluffy, allowing for a light dusting. I have dry skin so I don’t bake with powder since that dries out my skin even more. Instead, I use this brush to lightly set my concealer and foundation. I love all Real Techniques brushes I’ve tried and this is one of my most used.
Ashley N.
Miami Lakes, FL
I originally used this brush to set my under eyes with powder, and it worked great. After hearing some YouTubers say that it's great as a highlighting brush, I decided to give it a shot. WOW! This is now my go-to highlighting brush. It applies my highlight so effortlessly and so precise, that I am always glowing! I absolutely love this brush, and it's very affordable and great quality!
Chassidy R.
Florence, SC
Review for: multi/none more...
I actually use this as a highlighting brush and it works perfectly. Its not too dense that I end up with a blinding glow (no shade, it’s just not my style). The bristles are very soft and it’s easy to clean. The price makes it well worth a try! I’ve had this brush for 2 years and it’s never failed me. Would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great highlighting brush.
Lizette O.
Real Techniques is such an amazing affordable brush line. I discovered this brand from the 2 sisters that have created this line. I use this brush to stipple my foundation on. This brush is synthetic and is so soft. In addition, when I wash this brush it does not shed nor looses it's shape I would highly recommend this brush and real techniques line in general. They are amazing.
What are the best products to buy from Real Techniques ?
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
Can this brush be used to apply highlighter?
Manhattan A.
Rawlins, WY
What’s the best powdered product to use with this, and what’s it’s best used for on the face?
Sandra O.
Is this brush good for hi lighter and stuff like that, or just for setting powder:-)
Kayla C.
Is this brush good to apply highlight?