Real Techniques Sculpting Set

NATURAL CONTOURING Accentuate favorite features, create defined contours for added depth, or simply enhance your natural bone structure with our sculpting set. With the use of light and dark makeup this set gives you the flexibility to take your look to the next level. Includes: Sculpting brush Features a wide, angled head specifically designed to help create defined contours using cream and liquid bronzer or contour makeup Fan brush: Softly sweeps on powders + whisks away any excess makeup for an even finish Nic’s Tip: use the brush tips vertically to contour the nose Setting brush The key to completing any look is with a controlled dusting of powder or highlighter Brush cup Keeps brushes organized on your counter Product Features: 100% Cruelty-free How to Clean: Clean weekly with our brush cleansing gel for improved brush performance PATENT INFORMATION > ]]>

i would really like to try these brush can anyone gibe me an idea about it please and is it affordable?
Why so much for just a little bit amount of brushes?
Is this a good brush set?
Start your review of Real Techniques Sculpting Set!
Daniella S.
Yuma, AZ
Real Techniques Sculpting Set uploaded by Daniella S.
It’s ok kind of flimsy I’d prefer a more sturdy grip in my opinion but it’s an ok product
Tangie H.
Bronx, NY
Real Techniques Sculpting Set uploaded by Tangie H.
This set is magic theses brushes make applying foundation even easier as well as contouring and highlight. I absolutely love these brushes and will recommend them 5 stars hands down. Real Techniques Sculpting Set
Lilah  P.
Stony Brook, NY
Real Techniques Sculpting Set uploaded by Lilah  P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love these brushes !!! First of all this brand is the best for make up brushes & the prices are very reasonable !!! This set is a must have if you like to sculpt & contour your face these 3 brushes are all you need !!! You can get this set from ulta & it comes with this little cute pink holder for them !!!
Crystal W.
Lady Lake, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This was a perfect makeup brush trio. I can complete my foundation, blush, bronzer, contouring and highlighting with these 3 brushes.
Sha'Ronn G.
Madison, WI
I love these brushes. I think these were the very first brush set I had. Real techniques are bomb I would recommend these brushes to everyone. If your a beginner or a pro they are amazing.
Natasja H.
Boise Idaho
I use all of these brushes daily! They are amazing. I use the setting brush to set my makeup, the fan brush for highlight and the angled one for contouring.
Rachael P.
Real Techniques Sculpting Set uploaded by Rachael P.
I picked up the Real Techniques Sculpting Set at Kohls in their awesome beauty section. This set came with a Sculpting Brush which has a wide angled head specifically designed to help create defined contours using cream and liquid bronzer or contour makeup. It also came with a Fan Brush which you can use to softly sweep on powders and whisk away any excess makeup for an even finish. The third brush in the set is the Setting Brush which you can use for controlled dusting of powder or highlighter. It also came with a Brush Cup which is really convenient for storing brushes and more Real Techniques brushes in the future. Before heading to a birthday party, I tested out my new brushes for the first time. In my first selfie I used the Sculpting Brush to contour my cheekbones. This brush is firm yet soft and did a good job of blending my bronzer into my skin. In my second selfie I used the Setting Brush to apply highlighter to my cheeks, the bridge of my nose, my Cupid's bow, and the middle of my forehead near my eyebrows. This brush did an excellent job of applying just the right amount of highlighter to all of the areas that I needed. The Fan Brush did a great job of applying bronzer on the sides on my nose to sculpt it. Overall I'm very pleased with this brush set.
Ravenna R.
These are very affordable brushes you can find at nearly every drugstore and they blend makeup on your face beautifully!
Mrz Jennyva C.
Lauderdale Lakes
I love these brushes. They even have labels so you would know what the brush is used for. They aren’t expensive either.  I would definitely recommend them. They are easy to use and gets the job done.
Elinett O.
Orlando
I absolutely love my real technique brushes! They are super affordable and durable. They are soft to the touch and easy to clean. I purchased them at Ulta about a year ago.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...