BY REAL TECHNIQUES #25 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Our sculpting brush features a wide, angled head specifically designed to help create defined contours. see more...

• What do you really use this for?4 Answers
  • I own this, and I find that it is a bit too wide for cont...5 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with cream contour? Does it work okay?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Real techniques brushes are amazing they are of great quality I cAnt live with out them this one is amazing for contouring love it " in 293 reviews
  • "This is probably my favorite makeup brush out of all the brushes I have, both eye and face alike. It's very affordable, but it's so well made. It's a very dense brush, and the shape is great for contour, and I also like using it for blush. It's also great for putting on foundation." in 28 reviews
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
The Real Techniques beauty sponge is my holy grail makeup application tool, so when I needed a new contour brush, I thought I would try one of theirs. This thing works absolute wonders.

The brush is extremely soft, and the bristles are tightly packed/dense, which allows you to pick up the right amount of product every time. I use this with powder contour products, and this brush disperses the powder beautifully, giving me a nice, blended finish. I wash the brush frequently, and haven't noticed any shedding or bristle loss.

All in all, you can't beat this brush, especially for the price. I would recommend this brush to anyone!
Stephany M.
Durham, NC
I’m quite a huge fan of most of what real techniques comes out with. This brush is sturdy and easy to use. I prefer using it with liquid or creme contour products but honestly using anything liquid or creme works so well with this brush. The price and quality are always on point and with companies like Ulta who have sales all the time its easy to build a good tool kit for your makeup application needs
Abby H.
Hopatcong
These compare to my higher end brushes. I love them so much! This is a brand that knows how to make great brushes on a budget. They have a wonderful selection and the quality is always fantastic. I recommend these to anyone who uses makeup brushes, for any occasion. Love these brushes! 10/10
Edith S.
When clean, the brush is everything everyone says it is - very good application for tons of stuff - foundation, concealer, highlight, contour, blush, all of it. But if you don't wash it the same day, the next day it gives a very streaky finish. I don't think I'm the only one that doesn't wash her brushes EVERY single day. So, recommended, but get two so you can wash and alternate :-)
Sarah M.
I have the mini version of this brush. I got it from Ulta, they were selling it for 5$ around Christmas time as a little ornament. I love this brush for contouring, it applies it so beautifully! I have found that this brush works best by stamping the product on instead of swirling, I then go in with a different brush to blend everything out. Th brush doesn't shed or lose any bristles as well.
Haley B.
I love Real Techniques products! I LOVE the pricing first off and second, they make great quality products. This brush in particular I've been using for my cream contour and it blends so good I don't ever use any other brush; I always clean it right after so I have it good to go the next time. Recently I haven't been liking the way my foundation has been coming out (using two beauty blenders and a foundation brush) so I tried this out and now this is also my FAVORITE brush to apply and blend my foundation! If you haven't tried this for your foundation, I highly recommend!
Kayla B.
Houma
I wasn't buying into the entire Real Techniques brand at first so I was a little hesitant to purchase this brush, however after my then "holy grail" brush broke, I decided to give it a try. I must say that I was really wrong in thinking this brush wasn't going to work. It has exceeded my expectations. The bristles are so dense and compact, they are soft and apply both liquid and powder foundations flawlessly. I can honestly say, it makes your makeup look airbrush. I would highly recommend this product
Briley
Baton Rouge, LA
This brush is great for cream or liquid contouring/bronzing! Not only is this brush affordable, but it feels so dense and high quality. I use this with my Smashbox contouring stick and my Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel. I haven't tried it with cream blushes, but I'm sure it would work very well for that, too. Highly recommend this brush along with Real Techniques' other brushes.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
Real Techniques is probably my favorite affordable brush brand. They’re so easy to clean, the bristles don’t stain and they’re beautiful to look at. I use this specific brush when I’m blending my cream contour and it just makes it look so air brushed and flawless without shift all my foundation underneath of the cream contour. Easy to use and comfortable to hold.
Danielle B.
Blacklick
I am truly obsessed with Real Technique brushes so picking up this brush was a no brainer. I typically use it to blend out my cream contour and it gets the job done! The brushes are soft and hold up great even after several washes. I would highly recommend this brush to anyone just getting into makeup. You don’t need to spend a ton of money for a flawless finish.
Anai R.
Is this brush good for liquid foundation.
Jessica G.
Stockton , CA
I am in love !!! Is it just me or does this brush look amazing!!! I need it!!! Has anyone tried this before?
Brianna R.
Swanzey, NH
How good is this at blending out contour cream and powder?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
I own this, and I find that it is a bit too wide for contouring. Any suggestions as to what I should use it for? 😊
Lily K.
Iowa
What do you really use this for?