BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Our sculpting brush features a wide, angled head specifically designed to help create defined contours. see more...

• What do you really use this for?3 Answers
  • I own this, and I find that it is a bit too wide for contouring. ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used this with cream contour? Does it work okay?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Haley B.
I love Real Techniques products! I LOVE the pricing first off and second, they make great quality products. This brush in particular I've been using for my cream contour and it blends so good I don't ever use any other brush; I always clean it right after so I have it good to go the next time. Recently I haven't been liking the way my foundation has been coming out (using two beauty blenders and a foundation brush) so I tried this out and now this is also my FAVORITE brush to apply and blend my foundation! If you haven't tried this for your foundation, I highly recommend!
Janki B.
I love this product for contouring my face! It is so soft and dense that it picks up the product so nicely and blends well! The only drawback is that since it is very dense, I find that I have to be careful when blending contour powder because the intensity may get blended out too much that it fades and isn’t visible!
Emily K.
Moscow Mills
I love Real Techniques. They’re crazy affordable and so so soft. This brush is one of my favorites. I use it for foundation as it’s about the same density as the expert face brush but the angle makes blending more comfortable. I bought mine on iHerb.com.
Tabitha M.
Texas
This is an AMAZING contour brush. Anddddd it is in my favorite color ever PINK. If I had to pick one brush out of all my brushes this would be 1 of my top favorite brushes. I just love it.
Alicia B.
This is one of my favorite Real Techinique brushes! Just like all of the others, this one is so soft and never sheds. It's super easy to clean and has never stained or lost it's shape, even after it's constant use. When I say constant use, I mean I've used it almost everyday since I got it and it still applies my makeup flawlessly. It's also very dense, which is something that I absolutely need in most of my makeup brushes.

I love using this brush to apply my bronzer all around my face. It fits perfectly againt my cheek to apply some bronzer/contour and is very easy to drag along my temples and forehead to give me some color there too. It's even good at blending you countour, blush and highlight together so they don't look like lines on your face!

Even though it's called a sculpting brush, you don't have to use it to contour or apply bronzer, you can use it for multiple things! Soemtimes I wash this off and use it to apply my liquid foundation. I just really love the shape and love how it applies my foundation and gets every little bit of my face to a nice full coverage. I also use this to bake under my eyes and to sharpen up my contour too. It picks up loose powder and packs it on very nicely!

Overall, this is a very high quality makeup brush. It applies makeup evenly with a nice coverage without being patchy or streaky. It has multiple uses and is very easy to clean. It will last you years, even when you use it constantly. I highly reccomend it. Such a steal for a low price!
Jamie T.
Seriously why don't you already have this sculpting brush? Affordable and sold at most retailers this soft tip brush gives you the contour look you've dreamed of! Don't forget to clean your brush regularly, and don't buy brush cleaners... simply wash with baby shampoo and air dry!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I absolutely love this brand of brushes! I first got these brushes from Ulta and instantly fell in love. They’re synthetic and so soft! I love blending with them because they do such a great job! Easy to clean and very affordable!
Emily A.
This brush contours amazing!! It picks up just the right amount of product and blends it gorgeously onto the face. I love this brush so much, it makes contouring so easy. It worked great on clients too.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Real Techniques has a piece of my heart. 😍 I say it all the time, but I truly love their line. I have multiple brushes for sculpting/contouring-this is mostly because I have a serious problem 🙈 I'm addicted to tools 💁😂 I have my die-hards, but I am also completely open minded and when I come across a brush I've never tried, I'll give it a go. I have a contour brush by Morphe, Younique, an Oval, E.L.F. and of course this one by Real Techniques. By preference, I either grab this one or my g30. I have no cheekbones 🙄 and this slight slant actually works well for placement and buffing. My g30 is flat and stout-perfect for carving. This brush is easy to clean, no fallout, takes a little extra love to dry, but snaps right back into shape and doesn't fray out. Love this guy! Perfect compliment to any collection, whether you're a beginner or a professional artist!
Mary K.
Summerville, GA
I love this brush. I purchased this at my local walmart, very affordable. I love it to apply bronzer to my forehead and to contour my cheeks. Great quality and amazing price. Highly recommend.
Anai R.
Is this brush good for liquid foundation.
Jessica G.
Stockton , CA
I am in love !!! Is it just me or does this brush look amazing!!! I need it!!! Has anyone tried this before?
Brianna R.
Swanzey, NH
How good is this at blending out contour cream and powder?
Nhat H.
sugar land, TX
I own this, and I find that it is a bit too wide for contouring. Any suggestions as to what I should use it for? 😊
Lily K.
Iowa
What do you really use this for?