Real Techniques RTist Foundation Brush

FULL COVERAGE The RTist TM foundation brush has a finely tapered cut for applying + blending full coverage foundation. How to Use: Use the pointed tip to apply the perfect amount of foundation, then press and glide for maximum coverage Product Features: Pro cut brush for flawless foundation application Ideal for liquids How to Clean: Clean weekly with our brush cleansing gel for improved brush performance PATENT INFORMATION > ]]>

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Real Techniques RTist Foundation Brush!
Katie M.
SanDiego
Real Techniques RTist Foundation Brush uploaded by Katie M.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I usually don’t like flat foundation brushes because over my sunscreen it doesn’t allow the foundation to skin in. But today I used it with the glossier skin tint over the Face Moisture Lightly Tinted Sunscreen SPF 35 and I really enjoyed it. Both are so smooth and light I could just brush on and not have to worry about buffing it in. I have a flat Chanel brush too but RT always knocks it oué of the par this one is smaller and more compact and cheaper!!!!
Alyson K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Made my foundation very very very streaky! I was not pleased. I have the one with the concealer brush on the bottom and that works a lil better but still streaky
Sheena V.
London, United Kingdom
This brush is amazing for applying foundation over your face, especially when blob is on your face! The bristles are very soft and it’s really easy to wash.

Looking for your answer?