BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsReal Techniques
Miracle Complexion Makeup Blending Sponge, Neon Swirl, 1ct

#1 makeup sponge* for smooth foundation application.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Real Techniques Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Makeup Blending Sponge, Neon Swirl, 1ct!
Morgan M.
Sanford, NC
Real Techniques Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Makeup Blending Sponge, Neon Swirl, 1ct uploaded by Morgan M.
Purchased at: Walmart
 I use this make up sponge twice and it began getting tears in the side. It’s not as soft as some other sponges I’ve used in the past, however it does have a good spongy material. But it does feel like a pretty cheap sponge material. It’s OK to use in a pinch, as I was, but definitely not a sponge to have for a long time.
Ashley  P.
Valdosta, GA
Real Techniques Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Makeup Blending Sponge, Neon Swirl, 1ct uploaded by Ashley  P.
I bought this purchase from Walmart from yesterday and it wasn't my first time purchase. I used it for to use makeup 💄💄💄💄 I have few of sponges thought. Of course it's easy to apply/use. Absolutely I'll love to buy it again 💗 highly recommended.
Stephanie  P.
Rogers, AR
Real Techniques Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Makeup Blending Sponge, Neon Swirl, 1ct uploaded by Stephanie  P.
It’s the same texture and Performance as the original orange one . It’s very soft . Blends foundation , concealer and liquid blush so good and evenly . I love it ! They are cheap and work so goood . I’ve used these sponges for years and they still are so amazing.
Shantelle  M.
Spanaway, WA
This sponge lasted me so long, it is firm and easy to blend, literally anything. Takes no time at all. I love this brand!
Parm K.
Fresno, CA
1,290 reviews
I love This blender. It blends really good. It picks up the product so well. It looks pretty too. It is not that expensive at all. They come in different styles too. I definitely recommend these.
Genee  E.
Largo, FL
As much as I love the original real techniques beauty sponge this one does not need that standard. The price is still great however it is much stiffer than the original real techniques beauty sponge. I would not re-purchase this item.
Jackie R.
San Antonio, TX
Love the colors of this sponge I’m guilty of being drawn to anything that I think it so cute and when I actually got the chance to use the sponge I was even happier that it was amazing and so worth it.
Lauryn L.
Babylon, NY
Ever since trying Real Techniques I haven’t gone back to any of the high end brands for my makeup sponges. They work just as well, if not better, and I don’t feel as bad replacing them as often because the price point is fantastic. Highly recommend!
Tiffany  S.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Real Techniques Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Makeup Blending Sponge, Neon Swirl, 1ct uploaded by Tiffany  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to always use Beauty Blenders but they get expensive so after hearing good things about these I decided to try them out. I am so glad I did! This sponge only cost me $5 and it performs just as well as a Beauty Blender maybe even better. I like this limited edition version the best because I find it performs better than the original (im not sure why). This sponge when used wet doesn't absorb much of my liquid foundation or concealer. This product is very effective at applying and blending all of my base products. It doesn't leave my makeup looking cakey at all and I find it gives a more natural finish. These are also super easy to clean. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a cheaper just as effective alternative to the Beauty Blender.
Elaine A.
Charles Town, WV
I’ve purchased this sponge like 12 times. I use it over my Beauty blender everyday. I love the slanted side to use for powder down my cheeks to help contour my face. It’s also a great price. I love how soft it is also. I keep using these until they don’t exist anymore.

Looking for your answer?