MakeupCosmetic SetsReal Techniques
Artist Essentials Brush Set - 5pc

Real Techniques Real Techniques Artist Essentials Brush Set - 5pc

217 EXPERT EDGE LARGE 421 SOFT ACCENT 420 SPOTLIGHT FAN 317 SMUDGE LINER 425 LIP SMUDGE

Are these brushes worth it? I’m trying to find a new set for my collection and want to get something that will last and work well. Real Techniques Real Techniques Artist Essentials Brush Set - 5pc
HooW much are these brushes?
Is this worth a try?
Start your review of Real Techniques Real Techniques Artist Essentials Brush Set - 5pc!
Kimberly C.
Port Orchard, WA
Real Techniques Real Techniques Artist Essentials Brush Set - 5pc uploaded by Kimberly C.
Purchased at: Walmart
These brushes! Omg, Real Techniques never ceases to amaze me! I saw this brush set at my local drug store and had to have it! I initially just wanted it for the fan brush but they didn't sell one separately there so I just bought the set. And man I'm glad I did! The little smudge brush is perfect for lips or add omg color to your inner corner! And omg, that tapered blush will have my highlight looking BOMB. I definitely recommend Real Techniques brushes! Very affordable and good quality!
shakeeta H.
Philadelphia, PA
Real Techniques Real Techniques Artist Essentials Brush Set - 5pc uploaded by shakeeta H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love these brushes... real techniques brushes are one of the best brands for brushes on the market.... They are affordable and last a long time when properly cared for.....I highly recommend that you treat yourself... forever my favorite brushes [product:real-techniques-real-techniques-artist-essentials-brush-set---5pc]
Dziana H.
Bensalem, PA
Real Techniques Real Techniques Artist Essentials Brush Set - 5pc uploaded by Dziana H.
Purchased at: ULTA
These colors😍 these bright colors are pleasing to the eye. The brushes lie comfortably in the hand, due to the rubberized tip they do not slip. All brushes are made of synthetic double pile, which is cut manually according to the manufacturer. For inexperienced users, each brush indicates what they are intended for. I actively use them and wash them, and not one of them lost a lint. I am more than happy with the quality of these brushes and would recommend trying them to anyone who has not tried it.
Claire R.
I am a firm believer that brushes are the most important thing you can invest in when it comes to makeup, and the brushes from Real Techniques have met all my expectations. The silky soft bristles make the application process comfortable and quick. The pink multi-task brush is my go-to because it's not just reserved for one step. I use it to blend powder, blush, bronzer, and highlighters! I snagged this travel set for less than $17 at Walgreens.
Elizabeth E.
Salinas
Real Techniques Real Techniques Artist Essentials Brush Set - 5pc uploaded by Elizabeth E.
Purchased at: ULTA
All 3 brushes are very smooth. When I apply my bronzer it goes on my face good. I use these at least every other day. Also the eyeshadow brush is big and good to make those Smokey eye looks. I would buy this again
Psylocke A.
Looks so elegant 😍😍 First time using it. Making my makeup routine easy and not time consuming. Loved it.
Shelby L.
I love the brushes, they are soft and blend my makeup perfectly. I have brushes from Royal and their quality is so much better and they are cheaper.
Adriana A.
Real Techniques Real Techniques Artist Essentials Brush Set - 5pc uploaded by Adriana A.
Was needing some new makeup brushes and didn’t want to spend an arm and a leg on a set. I was kinda skeptical on how the quality would be for these. When I received them they were so soft and had no shedding. They blended my makeup beautifully. I used them for 5 days before washing them and they washed out very easily. I was afraid that after washing them they would start to shed but I have washed them 10 times since purchasing and they have yet to shed. I really love these brushes and the blending egg is my absolute favorite blender! Hands down the best brush set I have purchased!
Sikinah J.
Shreveport, LA
Real Techniques Real Techniques Artist Essentials Brush Set - 5pc uploaded by Sikinah J.
RT has the best brushes of all time. Every brush just makes the products go on your skin so much different the normal beauty supply store brush. You can feel the great quality once it just hits your skin. I keep the big and mini pink face brush in my purse if I ever need to touch up it’s right there.
Qiman E.
Philadelphia
These are my favs when it comes to brushes ! So full and easy to use. I can apply my makeup effortlessly. I use them every time I do my makeup. Their that good
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lily-ann G.