BY REAL TECHNIQUES #8 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Our powder brush has a plush large head for sheer application and smooth, high definition results.

• Get the ideal dusting of makeup
  • Ideal for powder and mineral foundations

• Do you only use this with powder foundation?2 Answers
  • I know it says powder brush, but do you think it would be...6 Answers
  • Worth the money ?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brush because don't shed, they are soft, and they are not expensive. spread very well the blush and if you know how to use you can give other uses. It is also a very good material is abundant and easily cleaned. I think that is an essential makeup brushes that can never fail." in 47 reviews
  • "A great brush to apply powder for highlighting or contouring! Great price and the bristle are soft to the touch. " in 32 reviews
Gia P.
Topeka, KS
Very good brush! It works well and I use it to apply blush! Affordable drug store brush and I prefer this one rather than eco tools. I bought this from Walgreens and would recommend! Especially for the price and for the quality.
judy b.
Fort Worth, TX
These are great brushes and once I discovered them, pretty much purchased all that I would use. They are super affordable and no fall out. In my opinion they work just as well as the high end brushes that you pay two or three times the amount for. So for anyone looking for brushes to start out with, you can easily afford these especially when you find them on sale.
Makayla J.
This is my favorite brush to set my entire face with my powder. It’s not too small and it’s not too big. It picks up product and applies powder so beautifully. This is definitely a brush I would recommend to set your face with!
Cinnamon S.
I love this brush and how fluffy it is! When I have set my face with powder, is used this brush to sweep off the excess powder. I also use this brush to apply a sheer layer of powder over my face. I highly recommend this brush!
Kristen W.
Alma
I really like this brush.  It is soft and applies powder nice and even.  The bristles are soft and do not irritate the skin.  The brush is well made and bristles do not fall out even after washing multiple times.
Allie B.
LOVE this brush. The quality of this brush is amazing, it is so durable and well made. The price is super affordable and in comparison to other brands i would say is the same if not better. I love using it to apply loose setting powders, bronzer or blush it’s very versatile. I would absolutely recommend this brush to others, along with every other brush in the range!
Andrea D.
Love this brush. I use to to finish my makeup with dermablend setting powder. I’ve had this brush for about 8 months and it’s still going strong after many cleanings. Applies powder evenly and has smooth, quality bristles. Would definitely recommend for daily use.
Emily Q.
North Ridgeville, OH
This powder brush is okay for the price but not my favorite. To me an ideal
Powder brush is soft and fluffy and lays down a light amount of powder to set liquid foundation. I fee that the bristles are a bit stiff and too densely packed to give a light application.
Jordyn C.
Lexington, KY
I use this everyday to set my foundation! It’s so fluffy and picks up the lightest amount of product needed to make everything set, but not look cakey or powdery. It’s amazing! It’s so cheap, too. I got my brush at walmart.
Stephanie F.
Longwood, FL
I’m in love with this powder brush. I use it every day. I would definitely recommend it to a friend and buy it again. However these are so long lasting I doubt I’ll need to purchase another. It feels lush and applies make up perfectly
Kerri D.
Do the hair is in these fall out easily?
Sukyee M.
Toronto
Does this brush apply powder lightly? I want to use this for my finishing powder but I dont like it when the powder gets packed on, my skin ends up getting dry and it ends up looking cakey. I want a brush that will apply it lightly, will this one do the job?
pranisha g.
Worth the money ?
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
I know it says powder brush, but do you think it would be good with foundation?
Crystal G.