BY REAL TECHNIQUES #8 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Our powder brush has a plush large head for sheer application and smooth, high definition results.

• Get the ideal dusting of makeup
  • Ideal for powder and mineral foundations

• Do you only use this with powder foundation?2 Answers
  • I know it says powder brush, but do you think it would be...6 Answers
  • Worth the money ?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brush because don't shed, they are soft, and they are not expensive. spread very well the blush and if you know how to use you can give other uses. It is also a very good material is abundant and easily cleaned. I think that is an essential makeup brushes that can never fail." in 47 reviews
  • "A great brush to apply powder for highlighting or contouring! Great price and the bristle are soft to the touch. " in 32 reviews
Erica P.
Flemington, NJ
This is my favorite powder brush ever! It is so easy to use and applies so nicely on the skin. I love how thick the bristles are because it makes it feel so smooth on the skin!
Hannah F.
Valparaiso
Very very fluffy. Got it specifically for setting my face and the price is very worth it compared to Morphe and Mac brushes. Does a great job of evenly applying the powder so that my face doesn’t crease
alaina l.
Austin
Really love this brush! I use it for all over powder and contour. It’s nice and fluffy while also being dense enough to give you the product that you need. Doesn’t shed and is higher end quality for a low price!
Ani A.
Tujunga
I really like this brush. I have 2 and use 1 for applying my foundation and the second for blush. It doesn’t take make up off your face and feels soft on your face.
Katelyn P.
Love this brush, one of my favorites. The bruise is very soft, and easy to apply the makeup. The price is good for the brush, compared to other brushes. I use this brush pretty much everyday of my life. I would recommend this brush.
Kassidy M.
I love real techniques and almost all of my brushes are from this brand. They make such great quality brushes for such an affordable price. I would recommend these to anyone
Carolyn S.
Use this brush everyday and love it! It’s super easy to use and clean. It has lasted a long time because I take care of it. Great price compared to other expensive brushes.
Gisell @.
Great brush that are inexpensive. YouTube videos are posted by creator that share great tips. I purchase my brushes at Ulta and they always have deals for these brushes.
Rachel W.
This is just a very typical but good quality brush. It’s great for an overall final blend, or even applying a light brush or bronze. This was one of the first brushes I got when I started doing make up and I’ve kept it around
Bianca S.
I’ve been using this brush for years now. It’s very soft and I would recommend to everyone for a powder brush. I really like real techniques brushes they are all I use.
Kerri D.
Do the hair is in these fall out easily?
Sukyee M.
Toronto
Does this brush apply powder lightly? I want to use this for my finishing powder but I dont like it when the powder gets packed on, my skin ends up getting dry and it ends up looking cakey. I want a brush that will apply it lightly, will this one do the job?
pranisha g.
Worth the money ?
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
I know it says powder brush, but do you think it would be good with foundation?
Crystal G.