BY REAL TECHNIQUES #8 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Our powder brush has a plush large head for sheer application and smooth, high definition results.

• Get the ideal dusting of makeup
  • Ideal for powder and mineral foundations

• Do you only use this with powder foundation?2 Answers
  • I know it says powder brush, but do you think it would be...6 Answers
  • Worth the money ?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brush because don't shed, they are soft, and they are not expensive. spread very well the blush and if you know how to use you can give other uses. It is also a very good material is abundant and easily cleaned. I think that is an essential makeup brushes that can never fail." in 47 reviews
  • "A great brush to apply powder for highlighting or contouring! Great price and the bristle are soft to the touch. " in 32 reviews
Victoria O.
I actually went to go buy the whole set just because the other brushes I have by this brand worked really good that I wanted to test this brush out and loved the way it holds my makeup
Angie Z.
Louisville
I love this brush! It’s very soft and affordable. The brush is very good and not like other brushes. I use my brush every time I apply powder. I bought mine at Kohl’s. I recommend to get. It’s a nice brush to have.
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
I love this brand!!! So durable! Not going to break the bank purchasing these products!!! Great value!! You can get these at Ulta, Walmart, Target, and I’m sure drugstores too! Highly recommend these!
Briley
Baton Rouge, LA
This brush is epic for setting the face! It’s super big and fluffy which diffuses powders evenly all over the face. The softness is also perfect and makes applying powder so pleasant.
Patricia H.
Couldn’t get a better brush, especially at the price point. They’re soft, powder goes on evenly and they do not shed. Great value. They last forever, though I would definitely buy again. I have combination skin.
Megan M.
Staunton, IL
The only powder brush I will use! For the price, I was surprised how well this works. It’s sooo soft and works great. I absolutely love this brand for their brushes and makeup sponges. They are the only ones I get!
Erica S.
Amazing product! Great quality. Very soft and durable as I've washed these brushes over a hundred times and they have yet to fall apart or even shed. They apply product evenly.
JNE E.
Atlanta
I love my real technique brushes are use it for all of my powders. This bush feel so soft and it’s not that dense. I got this brush for around $10 at Walmart and it does me justice.
Chanique H.
Tamarac , FL
I love this powder brush, the bristles are so soft and fluffy. This is an affordable brush and great for everyday usage. This brush can be used with either pressed or loose powder. Would recommend if you’re on a tight budget.
Olivia P.
Gulfport
I think this product definitely gets the job done. I have very dry, kind of rough bumpy skin and it works well. I feel like you could for sure use a cheaper brush though. I think if I had the chance I would probably buy again but for now I am fine with the brushes I own.
Kerri D.
Do the hair is in these fall out easily?
Sukyee M.
Toronto
Does this brush apply powder lightly? I want to use this for my finishing powder but I dont like it when the powder gets packed on, my skin ends up getting dry and it ends up looking cakey. I want a brush that will apply it lightly, will this one do the job?
pranisha g.
Worth the money ?
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
I know it says powder brush, but do you think it would be good with foundation?
Crystal G.