Our powder brush has a plush large head for sheer application and smooth, high definition results.

• Get the ideal dusting of makeup
  • Ideal for powder and mineral foundations

I would like to start using more make-up brushes.. what’s the one that you would recommend for me to buy?
Can this brush be used for bronzing?
Are the bristles from this brush flexible?
Start your review of Real Techniques Powder Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this brush because don't shed, they are soft, and they are not expensive. spread very well the blush and if you know how to use you can give other uses. It is also a very good material is abundant and easily cleaned. I think that is an essential makeup brushes that can never fail.” in 47 reviews
“A great brush to apply powder for highlighting or contouring! Great price and the bristle are soft to the touch. ” in 32 reviews
This large brush is so good when you want to apply powder, you do not need to add much product to the brush and allows the product to to go onto your face effortlessly for a buildable coverage, you can use this brush for loose powder or compact powder, the choice is yours, experiment!
I really love this brush! It applies Powder beautifully and is really soft. It has great value and retails in Superdrug for approximately £9. I use this brush almost every day and I most definitely recommend it to others. The only problem that I have had with it is that it can disrupt your foundation and concealer, but if you pat the powder in with the brush, then you are guaranteed a flawless base x
Purchased at: Kohl's
Real Techniques is at the top of the list for best brushes out there. This powder brush is everything you would want. It doesn't shed, it holds it's shape and it has a long life in it. You can wash these puppies every day and not worry about wear. I have had mine for a couple of years now.
Mississauga
The real techniques powder brush is my go to brush. Love the soft touch I get when I apply my powder on my face since I have combination skin it applies flawlessly and for that price it’s totally worth it.
Azusa , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing! I got this on sale at ulta so even better. RT brushes are already so affordable though and the quality is great! I’ve already washed it a few times and it’s still just as good as the first time I used it. If you don’t have money to splurge I’d definitely recommend adding this to your collection.
Blacklick, OH
As a newbie in the makeup community Real techniques brushes are my go to because they are super afforable and they get the job done. I use this brush to blend my foundation and to set my foundation with setting powder. The brush is soft and will last you a very long time with proper care.
forest lake
Real techniques has the best drug store makeup brushes. They are so soft and fluffy, not scratchy at all on the face. Also apply product to face very well. I love using these brushes, real techniques takes over 50% of my makeup brush collection!
Combination
I love Real Techniques brushes and this one does not disappoint. It’s very soft and allows me to apply and blend my makeup wonderfully. I like using it for powdered bronzer or highlighter. Plus it’s durable and holds up after I wash it. It’s a great quality brush that is affordable.
Dry, Sensitive
Turlock, CA
I use this brush to blend my bronzer and blush together. It gives it a smooth finish which I really like. I enjoy how soft the brush is and I haven't found another brush like it. Overall I would recommend someone to purchase the brush if they were looking for a similar brush.
I love this brush however it’s not my favourite as I feel like it applies too much product on my face. I don’t often reach for it because I have other favourites but for the price would definitely recommend as it is such good value for money as are all real technique so brushes :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...