Our powder brush has a plush large head for sheer application and smooth, high definition results.

• Get the ideal dusting of makeup
  • Ideal for powder and mineral foundations

What is your favorite powder brush? I'm looking for something a little smaller, I guess. I have the Real Techniques Powder Brush and it's a little bigger than I would like.
I would like to start using more make-up brushes.. what’s the one that you would recommend for me to buy?
Can this brush be used for bronzing?
Start your review of Real Techniques Powder Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this brush because don't shed, they are soft, and they are not expensive. spread very well the blush and if you know how to use you can give other uses. It is also a very good material is abundant and easily cleaned. I think that is an essential makeup brushes that can never fail.” in 47 reviews
“A great brush to apply powder for highlighting or contouring! Great price and the bristle are soft to the touch. ” in 32 reviews
Aloha!

Awesome powder brush! Been using mine for a few years now and it was a gift from my sister.
The brush grabs the powder nicely and spreads it on the face really well. Great price and well made by YouTube celebrity. Real Techniques brushes are my go-to brand!

Love it!
Aloha!

Love it!
Dry, Sensitive
Prosper, TX
I really like this brush - especially for the price. The bristles are soft and densely packed and the handle is comfortable to hold. I use this every day to apply setting powder. It applies a nice even layer. A great brush - I highly recommend!!  Real Techniques Powder Brush
Combination, Mature
Williamsport, PA
This brush is such great quality and super affordable. It’s perfect for setting your face with powder because of its large size and fluffiness. No bristles fall out while applying powder, and it is super thick and soft. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable powder brush.
Oakdale, NY
Real Techniques really can’t do any wrong. This brush is so incredibly soft but still manages to pick up the perfect amount of product. The price is super affordable and they last for a very long time. Personally this brush is a little too large for my face but then again most brushes are.
Dry, Sensitive
Fort Wayne, IN
I love Real Techniques products. This brush is amazing. It’s super soft and makes makes application so simple and easy. I would recommend this brush to anyone. I love the colors of the handles and the simplicity of the design. I use this brush every day and wouldn’t trade it for anything!
Combination
Aubrey, TX
This powder brush is so nice! Super soft! Love that the upper portion of bristles are white so you know when you’ve cleaned it properly or not! The only thing I don’t prefer is that the base of the brush is wide so it doesn’t always fit in certain brush belts for storage or use on the job!
Milwaukee, WI
For the price of this brush it is a very reasonable brush. The bristles are very soft and easy to maintain without damaging the bristles. There isn’t any shedding and I use this brush everyday when sweeping away setting powder! Highly recommended especially for someone looking to save money
Dry, Combination
West allis, WI
I love this brush! It’s massive! Great price, washes GREAT. I’d buy 100x if I needed to but I’ve had for a few years and it’s hell up. No shedding. I like to buy from Walmart. I’d also like to add this brush is perfect for dusting the face w a tiny pinch of bronzer for a natural glow! Soooo good
Oily, Dry, Combination
Livonia
Super great brush for someone looking for something inexpensive but yet still great to use! The brush is so cute with the colors that are on it and the bristles are super soft. It applies powders beautifully without leaving streaking or smudges behind. Overall a great buy with a great price!
Portland, OR
This is a great, big, soft and fluffy brush. I use this for my finishing Hourglass finishing powders. I don't find this brush to be scratchy at all. This truly is a great brush especially for the price. You can't go wrong with Real Techniques.
Combination, Sensitive
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
20 days ago
Dina E. • 18 days ago
I love Sonia kashsk , I bought from target and I still use it till this day !! There’s a nice one from the sculpting set !! Morphe M437 is similar in shape