Our powder brush has a plush large head for sheer application and smooth, high definition results.

• Get the ideal dusting of makeup
  • Ideal for powder and mineral foundations

What is your favorite powder brush? I'm looking for something a little smaller, I guess. I have the Real Techniques Powder Brush and it's a little bigger than I would like.
I would like to start using more make-up brushes.. what’s the one that you would recommend for me to buy?
Can this brush be used for bronzing?
Start your review of Real Techniques Powder Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this brush because don't shed, they are soft, and they are not expensive. spread very well the blush and if you know how to use you can give other uses. It is also a very good material is abundant and easily cleaned. I think that is an essential makeup brushes that can never fail.” in 47 reviews
“A great brush to apply powder for highlighting or contouring! Great price and the bristle are soft to the touch. ” in 32 reviews
I love this brush for applying setting powder to my full face! The large surface area makes quick work of finishing powder, but can sometimes make detail work like the under eyes difficult to take care of.
Combination
Whitton dene, Isleworth
This brush is perfect! Its very smooth and i just love it as its really easy to use! Its very different to all my other brushes as the powder doesnt stay in it! I would honestly recommend it to all people!
milton keynes
As far as affordable brushes go this is one of the better that I have tried. I use it for setting powder and it gives a nice even distribution. I would have given 4 stars but the bush is a little coarse and the black part of the handle has atarted to come off (2 month old brush)
London
I am not a big fan of real techniques brushes in general. yes they are good value brushes but i find that I can not apply products very well with them. I think powder brush is little bit too big for me.
Dry, Combination
Beautiful make up brushes. Me and my sister use these brushes everyday and love it. I have very dry skin and very easy to apply. Good quality for the price and definitely worth it. Was highly satisfied:)
Got his powder brush from target. It’s really soft and affordable. It’s definitely worth the money. I will probably buy them again. I will recommend it to all the makeup beginners. Love it and satisfied.
Dry, Sensitive
I love this brush! I have been using this for a number of years and it is still in excellent condition. This brush and all of the real technique brushes I have tried are amazing quality with no shedding
Dry, Sensitive
Windsor, ON
This is a really great big puffy makeup brush. It feels super soft on the face and is great for blending blush and bronzer or just setting the face. It’s a great price point. I got it for about 8 bucks!
Combination, Sensitive
Very nice brush. I use it for applying powder. It’s soft and well made. No shedding and it washes very well. It’s also very affordable and great value for money. Will be purchasing more of their brushes.
Dry
grenoble
Super pinceau pour la poudre. Il ne perds pas ses poils et je l’utilise tout le temps. Je le lave 1/2 fois par semaine depuis presque 1 an. Il est toujours aussi doux et ne déplace pas la matière etc.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
5 days ago
Dina E. • 3 days ago
I love Sonia kashsk , I bought from target and I still use it till this day !! There’s a nice one from the sculpting set !! Morphe M437 is similar in shape