Our powder brush has a plush large head for sheer application and smooth, high definition results.

• Get the ideal dusting of makeup
  • Ideal for powder and mineral foundations

I would like to start using more make-up brushes.. what’s the one that you would recommend for me to buy?
Can this brush be used for bronzing?
Are the bristles from this brush flexible?
Start your review of Real Techniques Powder Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this brush because don't shed, they are soft, and they are not expensive. spread very well the blush and if you know how to use you can give other uses. It is also a very good material is abundant and easily cleaned. I think that is an essential makeup brushes that can never fail.” in 47 reviews
“A great brush to apply powder for highlighting or contouring! Great price and the bristle are soft to the touch. ” in 32 reviews
Great brush. Pretty big but it’s good for me since I use it everyday for bronzer as well as loose setting powder. It’s also pretty soft so it does feel nice on the face. I would 100% recommend!!!!!!!!
Oily, Combination
Preston Hill, London
Very good brush for applying any type of powder to set your foundation. I have used this brush for about 4 years now and I have looked for a different one but have always came back to this one because it is simply perfect.
Oily, Combination
Creston, BC
For me, this powder brush is a little too loose and I have experienced some shedding but I know many others love this brush. It's truly a matter of preference and I could have received a bad batch.
Dry, Sensitive
liverpool
Holy grail ride or die powder brush it is in my everyday make up routine I absolutely love this brush picks up and applys makeup effortlessly washing beautifully lovely soft bristles an essential for anyone’s make up bag
A good staple all over the face powder brush but I have dry skin so I tend to use a sponge to push in my powder into the skin so I don’t use this brush too often but it’s good to wipe away bake with
Dry, Combination, Sensitive
Saskatoon, SK
It was far too loosely bound, it is hard to properly set my liquid foundation! It also seems to absorb a lot of give powder. I prefer a densely packed powder brush. I picked mine up at a London Drugs.
Combination
Surrey, BC
Such a great powder brush, it is super soft and fluffy and evenly applies product across the entire face. I find that it blends the product into the skin seamlessly for such an inexpensive price.
Oily, Dry, Combination
Portadown
Real Techniques Powder Brush uploaded by Carrie M.
Best powder brush I have ever purchased! Have had it two years and is washed every week sometimes more and still in perfect condition!! Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Powder Brush
Dry, Combination
Cambridge
I really love this brush, the bristles are soft and great for applying powder on to the face. The brush has lasted for several years and is still working as if it were new when regularly cleaned.
Dry
Honduras
Powder master. This brush helps you apply powder to set your cream makeup in a blink of an eye. It saves you time because it is big enough to cover most part of your face in one application.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...