BY REAL TECHNIQUES #6 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Our powder brush has a plush large head for sheer application and smooth, high definition results.

• Get the ideal dusting of makeup
  • Ideal for powder and mineral foundations

Real Techniques Powder Brush
  • "I love this brush because don't shed, they are soft, and they are not expensive. spread very well the blush and if you know how to use you can give other uses. It is also a very good material is abundant and easily cleaned. I think that is an essential makeup brushes that can never fail." in 47 reviews
  • "A great brush to apply powder for highlighting or contouring! Great price and the bristle are soft to the touch. " in 32 reviews
Nathalia G.
Roselle Park, NJ
I use this brush every day. When I first heard about this brush brand I had to run out and get it. For the price I wouldn’t spend it on anything else. Make looks flawless
Megan G.
Crownsville , MD
Love this!! It’s so big and fluffy and works so well to put on all my finishing powders!! And for $9.99!!! You can’t beat that pricing, I use this brush every single day and it’s so soft sometimes I just want to brush it across my face with out even putting make up on!!
Valerie A.
Staten Island
My go-to brush. Have had it for years and swear by this brush! I find that their brushes are extremely soft and do not really change in texture upon washing either which I really appreciate. I find that a lot of brushes (even some high-end ones) don’t feel the same after repeated washes. Love this brush.
Charleah T.
Brunswick, OH
I use this every single day. This is how I dust my bronzer all over my face. It's soft, easy to clean and a nice value because as you know, some brushes are outrageous in price... no thanks!!! Pick up a Real Techniques brush and you will be set to go!
Kurstin S.
Mount Vernon
This brush is one of my most favorite powder brushes! I use it so often I had to get a 2nd one! I like to use it to powder my face obviously, but I love using it to bronze with, which is why I needed a 2nd! The bristles are soft and feels great on the skin.
Gina A.
Not my favorite powder brush I prefer other ones over this one. But it’s soft and I never had problems with it, I just feel like it’s too big to grab powder with and it kinda goes everywhere and I probably wouldn’t buy again since I don’t need another one.
Charteese G.
Federal Way, WA
This brush gives me life! I love how it applys the product to my face. It is so easy to work with I use it ALL the time! I would recommend this brush to everyone. Im looking forward to trying other products and tools just because I love this brush so much.
Hope M.
Great for my setting powder, it picks up enough product and if there's too much it's easy to tap the excess off. Overall, good coverage and there's been no shedding any time I've washed it. I clean my brushes weekly and I've had this brush for 4 months now
Alex N.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my go to brush for bronzer. I also used to use it for all over finishing powder, and for either product I love it. The bristles are so smooth and provide great product placement. I never get frustrated by the powder getting loose all over my face.
Jasmin L.
I just got this towards the end of December 2017 and have been using it to apply powder over my foundation. It puts the powder on flawlessly and doesn’t apply to much either. I’d buy it again and so will my friends. It’s a great price for a powder brush.
Kerri D.
Do the hair is in these fall out easily?
Sukyee M.
Toronto
Does this brush apply powder lightly? I want to use this for my finishing powder but I dont like it when the powder gets packed on, my skin ends up getting dry and it ends up looking cakey. I want a brush that will apply it lightly, will this one do the job?
pranisha g.
Worth the money ?
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
I know it says powder brush, but do you think it would be good with foundation?
Crystal G.