BY REAL TECHNIQUES #8 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Our powder brush has a plush large head for sheer application and smooth, high definition results.

• Get the ideal dusting of makeup
  • Ideal for powder and mineral foundations

• Do you only use this with powder foundation?2 Answers
  • I know it says powder brush, but do you think it would be...6 Answers
  • Worth the money ?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brush because don't shed, they are soft, and they are not expensive. spread very well the blush and if you know how to use you can give other uses. It is also a very good material is abundant and easily cleaned. I think that is an essential makeup brushes that can never fail." in 47 reviews
  • "A great brush to apply powder for highlighting or contouring! Great price and the bristle are soft to the touch. " in 32 reviews
Rukee L.
LOVE this brush, its a must for everyone! its big, fluffy and has a great handle. I use it mostly for my finishing powder under eyes. I'll apply it on with my sponge, let it sit for a bit and then wipe is all away with this brush. I also love that it sit ups on its own. And the price point is just an extra plus!
C A.
I was in need of new brushes and didn’t want to pay department store prices. Ran across these at Walmart and loved it so much I went back and got a second. I actually use one for liquid and one for powder. Great even coverage every time
Abbey H.
Jamaica, NY
I absolutely love this brush. It’s soft, densely packed but not too stiff and it’s big so it’s great for all over the face. I use it to set my face, and to blend out any powders i use on my face. If i apply too much bronzer i just use this brush and it blends it out seamlessly. If you don’t have this brush you need it!
Hannah S.
Pigeon Forge, TN
I love this brush. It does a great job at powdering my face. I think the price is good and it looks great. The only reason I’m giving it 3 stars is because mine broke pretty early on. It’s still functioning but it’s only the orange part now. It cleans well and I love that the bristles stay intact.
Brooke J.
Kansas City
This brush is not the worst brush I have ever used at all. The price point is very affordable! The brush itself is a good brush I just believe that for a few dollars more you can purchase high end brushes. The brush was not the best at packing the power under the eyes but it works for the price.
Catherine K.
Columbia, SC
It does fine for a drug store type brush. It works fine but there isn’t anything out of the ordinary or special about it. The black part of the handle can get kind of dirty. May switch to a black bristle brush to avoid discoloration in the future. Good value if you’re looking not to spend much!
Karen W.
Aloha!

Awesome powder brush! Been using mine for a few years now and it was a gift from my sister.
The brush grabs the powder nicely and spreads it on the face really well. Great price and well made by YouTube celebrity. Real Techniques brushes are my go-to brand!

Love it!
Shanika W.
Milwaukee, WI
For the price of this brush it is a very reasonable brush. The bristles are very soft and easy to maintain without damaging the bristles. There isn’t any shedding and I use this brush everyday when sweeping away setting powder! Highly recommended especially for someone looking to save money
Mercedes W.
West Allis, WI
I love this brush! It’s massive! Great price, washes GREAT. I’d buy 100x if I needed to but I’ve had for a few years and it’s hell up. No shedding. I like to buy from Walmart. I’d also like to add this brush is perfect for dusting the face w a tiny pinch of bronzer for a natural glow! Soooo good
Madison Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love Real Techniques products. This brush is amazing. It’s super soft and makes makes application so simple and easy. I would recommend this brush to anyone. I love the colors of the handles and the simplicity of the design. I use this brush every day and wouldn’t trade it for anything!
Kerri D.
Do the hair is in these fall out easily?
Sukyee M.
Toronto
Does this brush apply powder lightly? I want to use this for my finishing powder but I dont like it when the powder gets packed on, my skin ends up getting dry and it ends up looking cakey. I want a brush that will apply it lightly, will this one do the job?
pranisha g.
Worth the money ?
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
I know it says powder brush, but do you think it would be good with foundation?
Crystal G.