Our powder brush has a plush large head for sheer application and smooth, high definition results.

• Get the ideal dusting of makeup
  • Ideal for powder and mineral foundations

What is your favorite powder brush? I'm looking for something a little smaller, I guess. I have the Real Techniques Powder Brush and it's a little bigger than I would like.
I would like to start using more make-up brushes.. what’s the one that you would recommend for me to buy?
Can this brush be used for bronzing?
Start your review of Real Techniques Powder Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this brush because don't shed, they are soft, and they are not expensive. spread very well the blush and if you know how to use you can give other uses. It is also a very good material is abundant and easily cleaned. I think that is an essential makeup brushes that can never fail.” in 47 reviews
“A great brush to apply powder for highlighting or contouring! Great price and the bristle are soft to the touch. ” in 32 reviews
Milwaukee, WI
For the price of this brush it is a very reasonable brush. The bristles are very soft and easy to maintain without damaging the bristles. There isn’t any shedding and I use this brush everyday when sweeping away setting powder! Highly recommended especially for someone looking to save money
Dry, Combination
West allis, WI
I love this brush! It’s massive! Great price, washes GREAT. I’d buy 100x if I needed to but I’ve had for a few years and it’s hell up. No shedding. I like to buy from Walmart. I’d also like to add this brush is perfect for dusting the face w a tiny pinch of bronzer for a natural glow! Soooo good
Oily, Dry, Combination
Livonia
Super great brush for someone looking for something inexpensive but yet still great to use! The brush is so cute with the colors that are on it and the bristles are super soft. It applies powders beautifully without leaving streaking or smudges behind. Overall a great buy with a great price!
Portland, OR
This is a great, big, soft and fluffy brush. I use this for my finishing Hourglass finishing powders. I don't find this brush to be scratchy at all. This truly is a great brush especially for the price. You can't go wrong with Real Techniques.
Combination, Sensitive
Oakland
I do enjoy this product. It definitely gets the job done and is pretty cheap compared most other brushes. It honestly is a good brush for its money’s worth. I have used other brushes that are softer and better quality, but because this one is so cheap I would definitely buy it again!
Mature
This giant, fluffy brush is great for powdering my entire face or blending harsh makeup lines from my blush and bronzer. I use it every day that I wear face makeup and have not had any issues that commonly plague large brushes such as shedding and brush heads detaching from the handle.
I absolutely love this brush as a beginner brush. It is very full and provides a very good coverage. I used it every day. It is a good price. I would recommend it beginners. But I would say after trying more expensive better quality brushes that I probably won’t purchase this one again.
Dry, Combination
Glendora, CA
I like this, it's very fluffy. However I don't use it often because I tend to use a slightly more dense foundation brush for my powdered foundation. When I use liquid foundation, this is a great brush for setting the face. The only drawback is that initially there is a lot of shedding
Duncan, OK
I use this brush EVERY SINGLE TIME I put on my powder. It’s super soft, and doesn’t add to much powder during application! Easy to clean, and simple to use! Anytime someone asks for a recommendation of powder brush I always tell them the Real Technique Powder Brush is the way to go!
Oily, Combination, Sensitive
Hurricane, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this powder brush. I use it every time I do my makeup. It picks up tons of product without wasting it and applies it perfectly to my face. It is a great cost and i would certainly buy it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 days ago
Dina E. • 7 hours ago
I love Sonia kashsk , I bought from target and I still use it till this day !! There’s a nice one from the sculpting set !! Morphe M437 is similar in shape