Our powder brush has a plush large head for sheer application and smooth, high definition results.

• Get the ideal dusting of makeup
  • Ideal for powder and mineral foundations

What is your favorite powder brush? I'm looking for something a little smaller, I guess. I have the Real Techniques Powder Brush and it's a little bigger than I would like.
I would like to start using more make-up brushes.. what’s the one that you would recommend for me to buy?
Can this brush be used for bronzing?
Start your review of Real Techniques Powder Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this brush because don't shed, they are soft, and they are not expensive. spread very well the blush and if you know how to use you can give other uses. It is also a very good material is abundant and easily cleaned. I think that is an essential makeup brushes that can never fail.” in 47 reviews
“A great brush to apply powder for highlighting or contouring! Great price and the bristle are soft to the touch. ” in 32 reviews
This is a good brush, given the cost. I bought my brush at walmart when I was in a pinch. There are better brushes on the market but I would definitely say that this one is great if you need one in a pinch.
white
This is an okay powder brush but the reason that is, is because it is more dense than I would like in a powder brush. Other than that, it is good for being a good price Real Techniques Powder Brush
Combination
This is my favorite Real Techniques face brush! It is very big and fluffy. It picks up enough powder and does a nice job covering the face full of powder for how big it is. The handle is nice for good movement and quality wise the brush is great. 10/10 recommended.
Covington, LA
Real Techniques Powder Brush uploaded by Jillian A.
The Real Techniques Powder Brush is perfect for any powder application. It features a large plush head for smooth high definition results and seamless application. This is ideal for dusting on setting and finishing powders as well. You can use this for any powder application even foundation powder and mineral powder. It features an orange handle which goes along with the other 'face' brushes and is purposefully color coded to make finding brushes easy. This has synthetic, ultra plush bristles that give you flawless results for an affordable price.
Sensitive
Sacramento, CA
Love this brand of brushes. They are soft and apply color evenly. They clean well and last a long time. Would recommend. I have combo skin with an oily t-zone and I also use this with powder to set my t-zone
Long Is City, NY
It is a very nice powder brush, is soft and with the ideal size. The bristles of the brush make an incredible effect on the skin and all the difference for the makeup. I recommend. Could be less expensive.
Long Is City, NY
Love it. It’s simple and affordable. It’s makes applying powder foundation so easy. I never really want or need full coverage from my powder foundation so this helps to sheer it out but still apply color.
Oily
lubbock,tx
I know this is powder brush, it’s very good for that and sometimes I use it to put my liquid make up on I find that I have great results when using this item for both. It’s soft, easy to clean, and durable
Oily, Dry, Combination
Commerce , GA
This brush is great for every day, especially if your looking for a brush on a budget. It’s soft and blends face powder beautifully. My only complaint would be when you wash it it does tend to shed a bit.
Lexington, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using this brush for my powder, and sometimes even my bronzer. The brush is so soft and super easy to clean. It helps my powder go on smoothly and evenly. I love all of the real techniques brushes!
Oily
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
4 days ago
Dina E. • 2 days ago
I love Sonia kashsk , I bought from target and I still use it till this day !! There’s a nice one from the sculpting set !! Morphe M437 is similar in shape