BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Our powder brush has a plush large head for sheer application and smooth, high definition results.

• Get the ideal dusting of makeup
  • Ideal for powder and mineral foundations

Real Techniques Powder Brush
  • "I love this brush because don't shed, they are soft, and they are not expensive. spread very well the blush and if you know how to use you can give other uses. It is also a very good material is abundant and easily cleaned. I think that is an essential makeup brushes that can never fail." in 47 reviews
  • "A great brush to apply powder for highlighting or contouring! Great price and the bristle are soft to the touch. " in 32 reviews
louise R.
love it! super good price for the quality and lasts a long time. i have combo skin and applys powder great and is super easy to use. great value and works amazing! would reccomend to everyone and anyone
Nyomi T.
Live Oak, FL
I love this brush so much for my setting powder or my powder foundation it is soft and fluffy and with translucent powder it blends on to the skin beautifully and doesn’t leave excess powder on the skin
Yarely M.
I really love this brush love that it can be used for multiple things such as powder and bronzer hairs on brush don’t even fall off it’s my daily use definitely recommend it left me satisfied forsure !
Jessica M.
I am a firm believer this is one of the best powder brushes you can get , its super dense and packed with tons of bristles (not enough bristles for it to be rough on the skin) it glides on the skin and picks up just enough product to set your skin without caking the powder on! really great inexpensive brush option !
Abigail D.
This brush is a must have for all! From beginners to pros, this brush is a necessity! Not only is it affordable, but I’ve used it every day for a few years now (bought two others to use too!) and it has never shed nor show any signs of wear and tear. Not only is this brush amazing for the price, but it’s amazing PERIOD. A must have!!!
Natalie S.
South Houston, TX
I bought this Real Technique’s powder brush to dust away my setting powder and it works great! I love how soft it is, I didn’t expect it to be big but it is! If you don’t like big powder brush I wouldn’t recommend buying this but it’s a soft good brush for dusting away product from your face I recommend this makeup brush!
Alana M.
Overall, this is a pretty good brush. It’s a great price, super soft, and applies powder evenly. However, I have noticed that I am constantly losing bristles from this brush. Not enough yet to make a difference, but still isn’t great. That being said though, my old brush doesn’t have this problem, so I will most likely buy again.
Angie W.
Defiance, OH
Perfect size. Big, but not too big. Blends powder into the skin well, without leaving me look powdery or cakey Washes like a dream. Has never she'd a single synthetic 'hair'.
Olivia N.
Georgetown, KY
I actually use this brush to apply my liquid brush. This is a good brush to use for someone who doesn’t want to spend a lot of money. I like the way it applies my foundation.
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
One of the best drug store brush brands! The hardware is so cute, and expensive feeling. The brushes work very well and do not loose hair too often. Love this brush for blush
Kerri D.
Do the hair is in these fall out easily?
Sukyee M.
Toronto
Does this brush apply powder lightly? I want to use this for my finishing powder but I dont like it when the powder gets packed on, my skin ends up getting dry and it ends up looking cakey. I want a brush that will apply it lightly, will this one do the job?
pranisha g.
Worth the money ?
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
I know it says powder brush, but do you think it would be good with foundation?
Crystal G.