Our powder brush has a plush large head for sheer application and smooth, high definition results.

• Get the ideal dusting of makeup
  • Ideal for powder and mineral foundations

I would like to start using more make-up brushes.. what’s the one that you would recommend for me to buy?
Can this brush be used for bronzing?
Are the bristles from this brush flexible?
Start your review of Real Techniques Powder Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this brush because don't shed, they are soft, and they are not expensive. spread very well the blush and if you know how to use you can give other uses. It is also a very good material is abundant and easily cleaned. I think that is an essential makeup brushes that can never fail.” in 47 reviews
“A great brush to apply powder for highlighting or contouring! Great price and the bristle are soft to the touch. ” in 32 reviews
Great brush for applying powder or contour. Big and fluffy, giving an even application all over the face. Great value for money and good quality brush, has lasted me a long time. Would 100% recommend.
Oily, Combination
Maple, ON
I just recently bought this to apply my loose foundation powder and I've been enjoying it so far. The bristles are very soft, and pick up the right amount of product. Great value for money.
Oily, Sensitive
I love how affordable the brush is, it’s nice to hold and is a pretty good size for powder. But I can’t really use it for bronzer - the application isn’t as precise as I would like and it does get a bit scratchy after a lot of use. I bought it at boots, it wasn’t hard to find (in terms of availability) which is always nice.
Oily
Wakefield
This brush is amazing and I use it every day! I recommend this brush to every makeup lover! It works amazing with every skin type. It’s very affordable, you can even buy it at Walmart. I would by this brush again but I don’t need 2!
Oily, Dry, Sensitive
¡Esta fue una gran compra! Me encantan los pinceles Real Technique, y necesitaba un buen pincel en polvo, así que, por supuesto, este es mi último favorito. Me encanta el tamaño y el polvo de este cepillo. Contiene la cantidad justa de cualquiera de los polvos que uso. Traza o remueve el polvo con gran cobertura.
Combination
Super soft and fluffy, I used this for powder and it works very nicely. It’s a big brush so it does cover a lot of your face when using so you don’t have to go over it as much and very affordable.
Oily, Dry
This brush is amazing and so soft. Applies any type of powder extremely well and leaves a nice flawless finish. Reasonably priced for a brush and I know professionals who use this to.
Oily, Dry, Combination
Just a huge brush perfect for powder as well as blush and bronzer/contour loved this brush so much worth the price would absolutely buy it again it's better than nykaa brushes I am obsessed with this brush I just loved it so much it's a must buy
Ch469sl
Amazing quality brush super soft buffs powder in beautifully super affordable! High end quality! Washes and doesn’t lose it shape super user friendly and a brush I would 100% repurchase! Highly recommend
Dry
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
This brush has lasted me very well. I have had this for a couple of years and it still does a really good job at blending my bronzer out across my face. Absolutely love this brush.
Combination
Ask a question to the Influenster community...