BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Our powder brush has a plush large head for sheer application and smooth, high definition results.

• Get the ideal dusting of makeup
  • Ideal for powder and mineral foundations

Real Techniques Powder Brush
  • "I love this brush because don't shed, they are soft, and they are not expensive. spread very well the blush and if you know how to use you can give other uses. It is also a very good material is abundant and easily cleaned. I think that is an essential makeup brushes that can never fail." in 47 reviews
  • "A great brush to apply powder for highlighting or contouring! Great price and the bristle are soft to the touch. " in 32 reviews
Brittney B.
Great great great brush. I use it with my foundation and it always gives me a flawless finish. Also the brush is soft and doesn’t shed. Very well made and doesn’t hurt your pockets
Katie D.
St. Paul
Love this guy. The bristles are great, nice and soft. Its has great coverage. They are easy to clean and bristles don't fall out all over when I have to scrub them. It's a staple!
Selena H.
Melrose
Real Techniques is my favorite brush company ever! I have about all of their brushes and their sponges too! This powdwr brush is my favorite brush they have. It feels so nice and every brush works. They also do not shed and I wash them multiple times a week and I've had them for years! I highly recommend trying something from them! :)
mjinglot I.
A great fluffy brush for powders! I use this for setting powders mainly, and it cleans really easily, it takes a while to dry after cleaning, but it's a great brush! It's a good value and I use it every day! One of my favorite Real Techniques brushes! It's good for applying powder or buffing out powder after baking and setting!
Mackenzie M.
Larimore, ND
I bought this brand of brush at Target not expecting much, but actually ended up really liking it and using it every day. It’s soft and the bristles don’t shed off like other brushes.
Katelyn L.
Chelmsford
Hands down the softest drug store brush i have ever used. Worth the money? Totally. It applies my bronzer beautifully and doesn’t smear around my foundation either. I totally recommend this brush to anyone.
Amanda P.
Charlotte, NC
I use this brush every day and it's amazing. It's HUGE, soft, covers my entire face, holds up well even after multiple cleanings, and is just all around amazing!! I've only had to buy one and have had it for about 2 years. But even if it falls apart soon I don't care because it's cheap! But seriously real technique brushes are amazing!!
shayna h.
Awesome brush! I use it all the time it is super soft and really big so it doesn't take a lot to cover your face with powder like a smaller powder brush would.  It has super sleek packaging which is always nice to have on your vanity. It works really well and I have had mine a while and have had none of the hairs fall out.
Kristle L.
Ashville, AL
I love applying my face powders with this brush! When I use my drug store makeup this is my go to. It applies the product very smoothly! It’s a nice drugstore buy compared to the higher end brushes. I will be buying again once I get all I can out of this brush!
jaclyn l.
Norman
I love this powder brush! It’s affordable and easy to use. I use it for powder & have used it for bronzer as well. I purchased at a nearby Ulta. I have normal-oily skin, but I recommend to all skin types!
Kerri D.
Do the hair is in these fall out easily?
Sukyee M.
Toronto
Does this brush apply powder lightly? I want to use this for my finishing powder but I dont like it when the powder gets packed on, my skin ends up getting dry and it ends up looking cakey. I want a brush that will apply it lightly, will this one do the job?
pranisha g.
Worth the money ?
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
I know it says powder brush, but do you think it would be good with foundation?
Crystal G.