BY REAL TECHNIQUES #6 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Our powder brush has a plush large head for sheer application and smooth, high definition results.

• Get the ideal dusting of makeup
  • Ideal for powder and mineral foundations

Real Techniques Powder Brush
  • "I love this brush because don't shed, they are soft, and they are not expensive. spread very well the blush and if you know how to use you can give other uses. It is also a very good material is abundant and easily cleaned. I think that is an essential makeup brushes that can never fail." in 47 reviews
  • "A great brush to apply powder for highlighting or contouring! Great price and the bristle are soft to the touch. " in 32 reviews
jaclyn l.
Norman
I love this powder brush! It’s affordable and easy to use. I use it for powder & have used it for bronzer as well. I purchased at a nearby Ulta. I have normal-oily skin, but I recommend to all skin types!
Katie M.
Saint Paul, MN
Purchased at: Target
I like this brush but it’s not my favorite. I mostly use it for dusting a little bronzer around my face/neck. I just don’t feel it’s dense enough for heavier powders, but I like it for what I use it for!
Autumn M.
Dennison, OH
Real Techniques has some of the best brushes for the price. This is a large powder brush that I use to set my whole face. It doesn’t shed, its soft and I can’t complain at all.
Nyomi T.
Live Oak, FL
I love this brush so much for my setting powder or my powder foundation it is soft and fluffy and with translucent powder it blends on to the skin beautifully and doesn’t leave excess powder on the skin
louise R.
love it! super good price for the quality and lasts a long time. i have combo skin and applys powder great and is super easy to use. great value and works amazing! would reccomend to everyone and anyone
Abigail D.
This brush is a must have for all! From beginners to pros, this brush is a necessity! Not only is it affordable, but I’ve used it every day for a few years now (bought two others to use too!) and it has never shed nor show any signs of wear and tear. Not only is this brush amazing for the price, but it’s amazing PERIOD. A must have!!!
Natalie S.
South Houston, TX
I bought this Real Technique’s powder brush to dust away my setting powder and it works great! I love how soft it is, I didn’t expect it to be big but it is! If you don’t like big powder brush I wouldn’t recommend buying this but it’s a soft good brush for dusting away product from your face I recommend this makeup brush!
Jessica M.
I am a firm believer this is one of the best powder brushes you can get , its super dense and packed with tons of bristles (not enough bristles for it to be rough on the skin) it glides on the skin and picks up just enough product to set your skin without caking the powder on! really great inexpensive brush option !
Yarely M.
I really love this brush love that it can be used for multiple things such as powder and bronzer hairs on brush don’t even fall off it’s my daily use definitely recommend it left me satisfied forsure !
Angie W.
Defiance, OH
Perfect size. Big, but not too big. Blends powder into the skin well, without leaving me look powdery or cakey Washes like a dream. Has never she'd a single synthetic 'hair'.
Kerri D.
Do the hair is in these fall out easily?
Sukyee M.
Toronto
Does this brush apply powder lightly? I want to use this for my finishing powder but I dont like it when the powder gets packed on, my skin ends up getting dry and it ends up looking cakey. I want a brush that will apply it lightly, will this one do the job?
pranisha g.
Worth the money ?
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
I know it says powder brush, but do you think it would be good with foundation?
Crystal G.