BY REAL TECHNIQUES #4 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Our powder brush has a plush large head for sheer application and smooth, high definition results.

• Get the ideal dusting of makeup
  • Ideal for powder and mineral foundations

• Do you only use this with powder foundation?2 Answers
  • Best makeup brush cleaners3 Answers
  • I know it says powder brush, but do you think it would be...6 Answers
Real Techniques Powder Brush
  • "I love this brush because don't shed, they are soft, and they are not expensive. spread very well the blush and if you know how to use you can give other uses. It is also a very good material is abundant and easily cleaned. I think that is an essential makeup brushes that can never fail." in 47 reviews
  • "A great brush to apply powder for highlighting or contouring! Great price and the bristle are soft to the touch. " in 32 reviews
Mackenzie M.
Larimore, ND
I bought this brand of brush at Target not expecting much, but actually ended up really liking it and using it every day. It’s soft and the bristles don’t shed off like other brushes.
Kristle L.
Ashville, AL
I love applying my face powders with this brush! When I use my drug store makeup this is my go to. It applies the product very smoothly! It’s a nice drugstore buy compared to the higher end brushes. I will be buying again once I get all I can out of this brush!
jaclyn l.
Norman
I love this powder brush! It’s affordable and easy to use. I use it for powder & have used it for bronzer as well. I purchased at a nearby Ulta. I have normal-oily skin, but I recommend to all skin types!
Maria A.
I love real technique brushes they are amazing! They do the work really good they are high quality and they work with every face shape and make up products! Plus the prices for brushes like this ones are amazing and I love the beauty blenders Too really useful doesn’t damage your face really soft and put the make up evenly
Brooke B.
Graceville
This is definitely my favorite powder brush I have ever tried! It is super soft and lasts a long time. It is a great value and it’s easy to use. I will definitely buy again and recommend to other friends!
Lauren B.
Clermont, FL
I love real technique brushes, they’re great and long lasting and they don’t shed. I haven’t had a problem with any of my real technique brushes and i’ve had them for a while, they’re great for the price!
Katie M.
Saint Paul, MN
Purchased at: Target
I like this brush but it’s not my favorite. I mostly use it for dusting a little bronzer around my face/neck. I just don’t feel it’s dense enough for heavier powders, but I like it for what I use it for!
Autumn M.
Dennison, OH
Real Techniques has some of the best brushes for the price. This is a large powder brush that I use to set my whole face. It doesn’t shed, its soft and I can’t complain at all.
Nyomi T.
Live Oak, FL
I love this brush so much for my setting powder or my powder foundation it is soft and fluffy and with translucent powder it blends on to the skin beautifully and doesn’t leave excess powder on the skin
louise R.
love it! super good price for the quality and lasts a long time. i have combo skin and applys powder great and is super easy to use. great value and works amazing! would reccomend to everyone and anyone
Kerri D.
Do the hair is in these fall out easily?
Sukyee M.
Toronto
Does this brush apply powder lightly? I want to use this for my finishing powder but I dont like it when the powder gets packed on, my skin ends up getting dry and it ends up looking cakey. I want a brush that will apply it lightly, will this one do the job?
pranisha g.
Worth the money ?
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
I know it says powder brush, but do you think it would be good with foundation?
Crystal G.