BY REAL TECHNIQUES #8 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Our powder brush has a plush large head for sheer application and smooth, high definition results.

• Get the ideal dusting of makeup
  • Ideal for powder and mineral foundations

• Do you only use this with powder foundation?2 Answers
  • I know it says powder brush, but do you think it would be...6 Answers
  • Worth the money ?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brush because don't shed, they are soft, and they are not expensive. spread very well the blush and if you know how to use you can give other uses. It is also a very good material is abundant and easily cleaned. I think that is an essential makeup brushes that can never fail." in 47 reviews
  • "A great brush to apply powder for highlighting or contouring! Great price and the bristle are soft to the touch. " in 32 reviews
Kym B.
Denver, CO
I recently purchased this to use with my IT Cosmetics pressed powder and it works really well. So soft and fluffy! I swear, sometime I just want to keep brushing it on my face. It's great to use with pressed powder because it picks up just enough for a light dusting. I don't like a heavy layer powder, which is why I opted for this instead of the little sponge that came with my powder. My skin is dry and so I just want a light dusting. This is perfect for that. And I've washed it several times since I've had it and it rarely loses any hairs. It looks almost new so I imagine it will last quite awhile. Real Techniques brushes are a great alternative if you can't afford the expensive ones -- they are really soft and well made. Definitely recommend.
Binish Q.
USA
I love Real Technique brushes!!! This brush is no exception. I use it to blend out contour or for loose powder. It blends out cream contour so well and does not leave it streaky or muddy. The bristles are soft and even after washing, these brushes last forever! I have had mine for over a year and I use it quite often, but still looks like new!
Adriana🦋 C.
Kissimmee
I love real techniques brushes. It’s definitely a must. The prizes are not that bad and is actually a really good brush. It feels really smooth on the skin but at the same time it picks up a lot of product. Definitely saw the difference in my makeup routine when I started using these..
Heather A.
Spring, TX
This brush is so amazing! It's the only big powder brush I own and I highly recommend it! The handle is made of aluminum but is super light and easy to hold. The brush is super soft and made of synthetic taklon bristles. It's cruelty free and so easy to clean. I love how it can stand on it's own for easy storage, making it easily accessible.
Gabriela j.
I have this brush and I loved it! I use this in my daily makeup routine and i use it for wiping off my translucent powder and it’s a very good brush for the price I would definitely buy again and I recommend if your a beginner in makeup instead of going out and spending a lot of money on high end brushes when you can get the same quality.
Alaina T.
Real technique powder brush is amazing. I use this brush everyday and it’s my go-to for everything. I apply my powder and also use the brush to blend my makeup into place. You cannot go wrong with this especially for the awesome affordable price. The brush is super soft with dense bristles that apply makeup evenly, plus an easy to grip!
Andrea D.
This is a good brush. BUT, once you start using it, it puffs out and is twice the size as it is new in box. This is good because you can cover your entire face quickly. This is bad because it’s so big, it doesn’t fit into some of my smaller pan products. Its also not a super soft brush, borderline scratchy. It’s pretty affordable though.
Racquel M.
Moorestown, NJ
i use this brush to wipe away my setting powder from my face. sometimes i wish it was a little more gathered at the end because sometimes it is a little too fluffy and wide. i do use it pretty often and also on my clients too. they love it and this it’s so soft.
Kara H.
Providence , RI
Real Techniques Setting Brush I love this brush! The bristles are soft yet very full. It applies my setting powder flawlessly. I’ve had this brush for over a year and is still in great condition after bi-weekly washes. I will definitely purchase again when this one needs to be replaced
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
I really love this brush by RealTechniques. I purchased it at Wal-Mart for a really great price. The value of this is great and I haven’t had any problems with this brush shedding. I use this brush everyday and highly recommend.
Kerri D.
Do the hair is in these fall out easily?
Sukyee M.
Toronto
Does this brush apply powder lightly? I want to use this for my finishing powder but I dont like it when the powder gets packed on, my skin ends up getting dry and it ends up looking cakey. I want a brush that will apply it lightly, will this one do the job?
pranisha g.
Worth the money ?
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
I know it says powder brush, but do you think it would be good with foundation?
Crystal G.