BY REAL TECHNIQUES #6 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Our powder brush has a plush large head for sheer application and smooth, high definition results.

• Get the ideal dusting of makeup
  • Ideal for powder and mineral foundations

Real Techniques Powder Brush
  • "I love this brush because don't shed, they are soft, and they are not expensive. spread very well the blush and if you know how to use you can give other uses. It is also a very good material is abundant and easily cleaned. I think that is an essential makeup brushes that can never fail." in 47 reviews
  • "A great brush to apply powder for highlighting or contouring! Great price and the bristle are soft to the touch. " in 32 reviews
Megan R.
Cardiff, AL
This is one of my favorite makeup brushes so far!! It applies my makeup on my skin sooooo smoothly. It always is so soft and not rough like other makeup brushes can be! Also you get a lot out of this brush for the cheap price!
Elaine C.
New York
Evenly distributes my power and does the job great! Over time I’ve noticed it not as great as the beginning given with wear and tear, but still a great brush I use it every time I do my makeup!
VANESSA M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This brush is perfect for setting the face or all over bronzing of the skin. I love to use it when applying or dusting off my Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder or RUBY KISSES MINERAL POWDER 0.35oz (RMP15 Cognac) because it lighting glides apples just the perfect amount.
molly b.
utica
LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush !!! it is a fantastic dupe brush for any morphe face brush!! absolutely love this drugstore brand, you can find them at Walmart, Target, Ulta!! it’s a fantastic brand and i’d recommend it to anyone☺️
Jessica P.
I love this brush! The bristles are so soft and it was so reasonably priced! I always use this for putting my powder on and dusting away the powder when I bake. I will definitely re purchase.
Kathleen Q.
Yessssss! I really love simply techniques! This brush was great and really soft on my skin! It applies powder really easy and I even used it to apply concealer and foundation! It very big which I like and I like the colors!
Iveth Y.
Twentynine Palms , CA
So I’m a professional makeup artist and I love this brushes !! It picks up the powder. I use this brushes all the time !! Is simply affordable and it actually performs better than high end brushes . I simply recommend it !!
Bethany H.
I do love this powder brush! The only thing I would change is the amount of product it holds. I find that I have to use a little extra when applying powder compared to my other brushes!
Julia C.
This brush is great for brushing on face powder. The price is great for the quality, many brushes of this quality are much more expensive. It’s big and fluffy and gives and even application.
Joyce S.
Perfect size brush! The bristles grab the right amount of product so that it doesn’t look patchy or cakey on my oily skin. It is very comparable to high end brushes! Would totally recommend.
Kerri D.
Do the hair is in these fall out easily?
Sukyee M.
Toronto
Does this brush apply powder lightly? I want to use this for my finishing powder but I dont like it when the powder gets packed on, my skin ends up getting dry and it ends up looking cakey. I want a brush that will apply it lightly, will this one do the job?
pranisha g.
Worth the money ?
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
I know it says powder brush, but do you think it would be good with foundation?
Crystal G.