BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Our powder brush has a plush large head for sheer application and smooth, high definition results.

• Get the ideal dusting of makeup
  • Ideal for powder and mineral foundations

Real Techniques Powder Brush
  • "I love this brush because don't shed, they are soft, and they are not expensive. spread very well the blush and if you know how to use you can give other uses. It is also a very good material is abundant and easily cleaned. I think that is an essential makeup brushes that can never fail." in 47 reviews
  • "A great brush to apply powder for highlighting or contouring! Great price and the bristle are soft to the touch. " in 32 reviews
Courtney G.
Omaha
This is a such a great powder brush that is super inexpensive! Very soft and large, it makes applying my powder a lot easier and quicker. I own of couple of these because I use them for different uses as well.
Brooklynn M.
Benson, MN
This brush is cheap but well worth the buy. High quality brush for sure. It applies powders to the face very nicely. It’s not too small and not too big. The brush handle is so nice. Would definitely buy again.
Maricella A.
Aransas pass, TX
I use this for my powder, my blush and my highlight 🤷🏻‍♀️ I use this almost every day. I actually got it on sale!!!! It was only like $4. I have dry skin.. eczema. I would buy again. I want the whole line lol
Leah E.
I like the feel of the brush on my face. I have a original type of skin. The brush price was very cheap and was good quality. The product easily picked up makeup. I would recommend it to some looking for brushes that are cheap and good quality.
Peyton P.
Really enjoy this brush! It gets the job done super fast for powdering. I probably use this thing a couple times a week. It also works well for a large bronzing brush. I would recommend if you are looking for a fairly priced, large powder brush.
Kath S.
Davis , CA
I use this brush every time I apply makeup and it works like a charm. I've had it for several years now, and the bristles have not worn down, fallen out, frayed, or broken off. It is just as soft and smooth as it was the day I purchased it. It dusts powder over your foundation beautifully, leaving a soft, smooth, even finish. The bristles are densely packed, and it really feels like a very high quality brush.
Crystin M.
Solon
These brushes blow my mind. Thy are cool and shiny to start with and they apply your makeup very easily. The only thing that I find difficult is the cleaning with these brushes. They take a bit more time to clean but other than that I recommend.
ᘔEIᑎᗩᗷ A.
Dearborn, MI
This brush is heaven, and it’s cruelty free, the handle is really easy to use. It’s super soft I use it to set my powder and it does the job very well. This is one of my favorite brushes, I love the fact that I can use it to either set my powder or sometimes just dab a little bit of bronzer to get a fresher and cleaner look. You can purchase this brush either online, or in stores such as target, ulta, etc
Heather H.
I LOVE Real Techniques brushes and it’s the only brand I buy for my friends as gifts because I want them to see how great they are! They are reasonably priced and work as good as more expensive ones I have!
Hannah B.
Deerfield
Absolutely love this brush! Very easy to use especially when starting off doing makeup, so versatile and can be used for many things. Great value when starting off with makeup, very satisfied with this product and it is still my go to brush.
Kerri D.
Do the hair is in these fall out easily?
Sukyee M.
Toronto
Does this brush apply powder lightly? I want to use this for my finishing powder but I dont like it when the powder gets packed on, my skin ends up getting dry and it ends up looking cakey. I want a brush that will apply it lightly, will this one do the job?
pranisha g.
Worth the money ?
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
I know it says powder brush, but do you think it would be good with foundation?
Crystal G.