BY REAL TECHNIQUES #4 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Our powder brush has a plush large head for sheer application and smooth, high definition results.

• Get the ideal dusting of makeup
  • Ideal for powder and mineral foundations

• Do you only use this with powder foundation?2 Answers
  • Best makeup brush cleaners3 Answers
  • I know it says powder brush, but do you think it would be...6 Answers
Real Techniques Powder Brush
  • "I love this brush because don't shed, they are soft, and they are not expensive. spread very well the blush and if you know how to use you can give other uses. It is also a very good material is abundant and easily cleaned. I think that is an essential makeup brushes that can never fail." in 47 reviews
  • "A great brush to apply powder for highlighting or contouring! Great price and the bristle are soft to the touch. " in 32 reviews
Desiree R.
Winter Garden, FL
I have been using this brush for many years.It definitely is a brush that is super affordable and good quality. I always recommend this brush to my clients that need to start with new brush in their kit.
Katelyn S.
Centennial, CO
This powder brush surprised me. It’s super affordable and it works really well. I love using it to brush of my bake or I use it with a natural highlight and brush it all over my face to get an even glow.
Molly W.
Medina, Ohio
Best brush ever for such a good price! Doesn’t shed or soak too much product up. Also really useful for blending out products such as bronzer and blush as well as applying translucent or colored powder.
Morgan M.
San Diego
Big fluffy brush that flawlessly distributes powder all over you face need I say more? The bristles are super soft and none have come out even after washing the brush several times. Definitely a keeper!
Ayushi R.
I love this brush! It’s dense but not too dense. The brush also has a lot of give to the bristles so it blends everything through very well. I actually love using it for bronzer and am about to buy another one for regular powder as well.
Katie A.
Dewitt , AR
I really like this brush. The hair seems to be a great quality. I bough this brush from my local Walmart and would buy again. I have been using it for quite a while now and it has still held up. I would definitely recommend to others!
Lauren P.
Talihina, OK
I use this powder brush almost every day to apply loose powders. It is very soft yet firm enough to where your product stays onto the brush without a big mess. Real techniques tools are very affordable and good quality!
Jenny R.
Midlothian
Great brush, soft bristles and easy to use. Like how big it is to quickly apply powder and buff it all over my face. It is quite a dense brush though and I wish it was slightly more light and fluffy.
Sara L.
This brush IS SO FREAKIN GOOD!!! It's so soft and it works just like it claims to. I got mine at Walmart for under $10!!! It is so easy to use and it applies powder great. I'm very satisfied with this brush!!
Mackenzie M.
Boone
Fantastic brush for a fantastic price! I love these brushes. They are very easy to clean and good quality bristles and handle. I use this for bronzer and it makes my bronzer go on flawless. I would recommend these brushes to anyone!
Kerri D.
Do the hair is in these fall out easily?
Sukyee M.
Toronto
Does this brush apply powder lightly? I want to use this for my finishing powder but I dont like it when the powder gets packed on, my skin ends up getting dry and it ends up looking cakey. I want a brush that will apply it lightly, will this one do the job?
pranisha g.
Worth the money ?
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
I know it says powder brush, but do you think it would be good with foundation?
Crystal G.