Our powder brush has a plush large head for sheer application and smooth, high definition results.

• Get the ideal dusting of makeup
  • Ideal for powder and mineral foundations

I would like to start using more make-up brushes.. what’s the one that you would recommend for me to buy?
Can this brush be used for bronzing?
Are the bristles from this brush flexible?
Start your review of Real Techniques Powder Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this brush because don't shed, they are soft, and they are not expensive. spread very well the blush and if you know how to use you can give other uses. It is also a very good material is abundant and easily cleaned. I think that is an essential makeup brushes that can never fail.” in 47 reviews
“A great brush to apply powder for highlighting or contouring! Great price and the bristle are soft to the touch. ” in 32 reviews
Pueblo
This is one of my favorite brushes and is very inexpensive compared to Brian you would find in high end stores. It's very versatile and can be used for pretty much any powder including blush, translucent powder, or powder foundation. It does pick up a lot of product so it's nice to dab and then tap off the excess in the container so it's not too much product on your face
Oily
Beaumont, CA
Real techniques have hands down been my favorite makeup brushes. I have had this powder brush for about 2 years now, and if taken care of well it will definitely last! I use it for my loose powder, but at times have also used it as a large bronzer brush - both were great.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive
I use this everyday for multiple things. It is a great brush for powder to set the face, brush away loose powder from baking, and I actually use this for bronzer. I don’t like harsh contouring so this gives a great bronzed look while not being too harsh. Great brush!
Fitchburg, WI
I personally use this for bronzer and it does a great job distributing product evenly. These brushes also last forever if you take care of them. I’ve had mine for several years and they still look great. Great price point and you can always find them on sale too.
Geneva, NY
I love this brush. It does exactly what it’s designed to do, and is comparable to high end brushes. I wouldn’t change a thing with this brush. I use it daily, and it’s easy to clean. I highly recommend using this brush as a staple in your daily use makeup brushes.
211 Hilldale Lane apt. 906 Hardin, ky
I have so many real techniques brushes that I just chose this one. Lol I will recommend real techniques to anyone and everyone that asks me about make up brushes. They're affordable, they are easy to clean, and they blend your make up so well.
Real Techniques Powder Brush uploaded by Gabrielle J.
This perfectly round and fluffy brush applies powdered products like a dream! I’ve been using this for translucent powders or diffusing a bronzing powder over my face and I always end up with a flawless, seamless, and even finish!
Astoria NY
It’s a good brush I’m not that crazy about this one but I owe several real techniques brushes and I use them every day this is a little to big for my face because I have very small face but my daughter uses it and she loves it
Roseville, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This brush is super good! It’s really big and fluffy and is perfect for any powders. I like using it for translucent powders and for bronzing all over my face! It’s super affordable and soft and is really high quality!
Portland , OR
Purchased at: Amazon
I just got this in my mail. This is a big big fluffy brush. I own several powder brush but this is the biggest one. It is soft and fluffy. I bought this for bronzer application so hopefully it isn’t too big.
Combination
Ask a question to the Influenster community...