BY REAL TECHNIQUES #8 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Our powder brush has a plush large head for sheer application and smooth, high definition results.

• Get the ideal dusting of makeup
  • Ideal for powder and mineral foundations

• Do you only use this with powder foundation?2 Answers
  • I know it says powder brush, but do you think it would be...6 Answers
  • Worth the money ?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brush because don't shed, they are soft, and they are not expensive. spread very well the blush and if you know how to use you can give other uses. It is also a very good material is abundant and easily cleaned. I think that is an essential makeup brushes that can never fail." in 47 reviews
  • "A great brush to apply powder for highlighting or contouring! Great price and the bristle are soft to the touch. " in 32 reviews
Caroline C.
I’ve had my Real Techniques powder brush for probably 6+ years! It picks up my powder so well and I can’t seem to part with it. I would absolutely buy a Real Techniques set, I’m not sure why I haven’t already!
Kristen M.
Middlesboro
I use this brush as a foundation brush and love it! It helps to make my foundation go on smoother without streaking it. It has held up when being cleaned and was extremely affordable. I do recommend this brush
Courtney G.
Omaha
This is a such a great powder brush that is super inexpensive! Very soft and large, it makes applying my powder a lot easier and quicker. I own of couple of these because I use them for different uses as well.
Maricella A.
Aransas pass, TX
I use this for my powder, my blush and my highlight 🤷🏻‍♀️ I use this almost every day. I actually got it on sale!!!! It was only like $4. I have dry skin.. eczema. I would buy again. I want the whole line lol
Kath S.
Davis
I use this brush every time I apply makeup and it works like a charm. I've had it for several years now, and the bristles have not worn down, fallen out, frayed, or broken off. It is just as soft and smooth as it was the day I purchased it. It dusts powder over your foundation beautifully, leaving a soft, smooth, even finish. The bristles are densely packed, and it really feels like a very high quality brush.
Crystin M.
Solon
These brushes blow my mind. Thy are cool and shiny to start with and they apply your makeup very easily. The only thing that I find difficult is the cleaning with these brushes. They take a bit more time to clean but other than that I recommend.
Leah E.
I like the feel of the brush on my face. I have a original type of skin. The brush price was very cheap and was good quality. The product easily picked up makeup. I would recommend it to some looking for brushes that are cheap and good quality.
Peyton P.
Really enjoy this brush! It gets the job done super fast for powdering. I probably use this thing a couple times a week. It also works well for a large bronzing brush. I would recommend if you are looking for a fairly priced, large powder brush.
ᘔEIᑎᗩᗷ A.
Dearborn, MI
This brush is heaven, and it’s cruelty free, the handle is really easy to use. It’s super soft I use it to set my powder and it does the job very well. This is one of my favorite brushes, I love the fact that I can use it to either set my powder or sometimes just dab a little bit of bronzer to get a fresher and cleaner look. You can purchase this brush either online, or in stores such as target, ulta, etc
Heather H.
I LOVE Real Techniques brushes and it’s the only brand I buy for my friends as gifts because I want them to see how great they are! They are reasonably priced and work as good as more expensive ones I have!
Kerri D.
Do the hair is in these fall out easily?
Sukyee M.
Toronto
Does this brush apply powder lightly? I want to use this for my finishing powder but I dont like it when the powder gets packed on, my skin ends up getting dry and it ends up looking cakey. I want a brush that will apply it lightly, will this one do the job?
pranisha g.
Worth the money ?
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
I know it says powder brush, but do you think it would be good with foundation?
Crystal G.