BY REAL TECHNIQUES #8 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Our powder brush has a plush large head for sheer application and smooth, high definition results.

• Get the ideal dusting of makeup
  • Ideal for powder and mineral foundations

• Do you only use this with powder foundation?2 Answers
  • I know it says powder brush, but do you think it would be...6 Answers
  • Worth the money ?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brush because don't shed, they are soft, and they are not expensive. spread very well the blush and if you know how to use you can give other uses. It is also a very good material is abundant and easily cleaned. I think that is an essential makeup brushes that can never fail." in 47 reviews
  • "A great brush to apply powder for highlighting or contouring! Great price and the bristle are soft to the touch. " in 32 reviews
Ashley G.
Wichita, KS
I love this brush! It’s so soft and wasn’t super expensive. I use it for setting powder and sometimes for bronzer just to get a nice overall glow. I am very impressed with how it holds product and is soft on skin.
Abby W.
Vero Beach
Great powder brush! It acts like a high end brush and the bristles are super soft and they don't get hard a gross like some makeup brushes do. It applies the makeup very nicely and doesn't make it look patchy. I definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for makeup brushes that are affordable and great quality!
Addison M.
This brush looks clean and I love the color. It’s super easy to use and you can use it for multiple things. I have dry skin and it’s always a smooth application. I bought mine at Target. Totally would buy again!
Kane Q.
One of my go-to powder brushes because of the size and softness. It does the job super fast without packing on a ton of powder which helps me avoid cakiness. It’s bulky to travel with because of the handle but I think it makes it comfortable to use otherwise. Also applies bronzer really nicely and diffused, definitely not for contouring though unless you pinch it smaller. One of my oldest and well-loved RT brushes!
Sapphire D.
Seaford, NY
This brush is 5/5! Awesome for all over applications. Use everyday in my everyday beauty routine. All of real techniques brushes are great quality without being too pricey. Doesn’t smudge my foundation under when using it to apply a powder. Great!
sarah s.
slough
I find this brush helps apply the product well, it isn’t to expensive and is a great value for money if you don’t want to spend a lot on makeup brushes. Would buy again and recommend to a friend for future use.
Lexy G.
Cambridge, OH
I use this for everything! I use it to set my face and apply bronzer. Its super fluffy. It’s great value. I bought it at Walmart and would repurchase it again. I use it in my everyday makeup routine. I love it.
Kristen M.
Middlesboro
I use this brush as a foundation brush and love it! It helps to make my foundation go on smoother without streaking it. It has held up when being cleaned and was extremely affordable. I do recommend this brush
Courtney G.
Omaha
This is a such a great powder brush that is super inexpensive! Very soft and large, it makes applying my powder a lot easier and quicker. I own of couple of these because I use them for different uses as well.
Jasmine B.
Orlando
The Real Techniques Expert Face Brush is amazing. The brush hairs are soft and applies powder beautifully. Little pricey for me but would still buy it. I bought mine at Walmart in the beauty section.
Kerri D.
Do the hair is in these fall out easily?
Sukyee M.
Toronto
Does this brush apply powder lightly? I want to use this for my finishing powder but I dont like it when the powder gets packed on, my skin ends up getting dry and it ends up looking cakey. I want a brush that will apply it lightly, will this one do the job?
pranisha g.
Worth the money ?
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
I know it says powder brush, but do you think it would be good with foundation?
Crystal G.