BY REAL TECHNIQUES #8 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Our powder brush has a plush large head for sheer application and smooth, high definition results.

• Get the ideal dusting of makeup
  • Ideal for powder and mineral foundations

• Do you only use this with powder foundation?2 Answers
  • I know it says powder brush, but do you think it would be...6 Answers
  • Worth the money ?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brush because don't shed, they are soft, and they are not expensive. spread very well the blush and if you know how to use you can give other uses. It is also a very good material is abundant and easily cleaned. I think that is an essential makeup brushes that can never fail." in 47 reviews
  • "A great brush to apply powder for highlighting or contouring! Great price and the bristle are soft to the touch. " in 32 reviews
Karla V.
The perfect size for powder. It picks up product perfectly without much fallout. I would compare this to morphe brushes, I often find myself gravitation to this brush rather than others, I would definitely repurchase.
Bryanna C.
This is a very nice all over powder brush. I use this to set my whole face when i wear foundation. The bristles are soft and they pick up product well! It’s also super affordable! I was very satisfied with this brush!
Megan L.
Kansas City
Real Techniques brushes always blow me away.  I had been looking for a powder brush for my setting powder, and this one is awesome.  It's big enough to cover large areas of the face quickly but the angle of it allows me to get to my under eyes as well if I need to.
LAURYN D.
San Diego
I use this brush every single day for my powder foundation. It’s the best brush to use because it is so compact that it just packs the powder right on your skin flawlessly. I love it and would recommend it to anyone!
Tristen A.
Houston
I only chose one RT brush to review because it would take forever to review them all. These are my all time favorite brushes- the best, in my opinion. This powder brush in particular is everything! It picks up and deposits product beautifully and evenly.
Han 🌸.
Even though it’s a powder brush, I’ve found myself using this brush more with blush than anything. The bristles are so soft and just make a very pretty airbrush look to my blush! Would definitely buy again if need be
Hassell Z.
This brush is soooo soft and so cheap, It’s a great dupe for the It cosmetics Fluffy brush the big one , i use this brush every single day, I’m so obsessed and excited, I will recommend this brush to my friends 100%
Jessica V.
Douglasville, GA
I will never ever stop bragging about these brushes! My pro makeup kit and my personal makeup kit consists of so many of these brushes. They apply so well and blend even better. The brush hairs are not to soft and not to firm, but just perfect. They clean very easily and are still in good condition after every cleansing.

I use them for my contour and eyeshadow application.
Shaylin B.
Delphos, OH
Great brushes for the price. Real techniques is a great brand and their brushes are very great quality. This is my favorite all over face powder brush. It’s a big size, so I wouldn’t recommend it for a precise application.
Ashley G.
Wichita, KS
I love this brush! It’s so soft and wasn’t super expensive. I use it for setting powder and sometimes for bronzer just to get a nice overall glow. I am very impressed with how it holds product and is soft on skin.
Kerri D.
Do the hair is in these fall out easily?
Sukyee M.
Toronto
Does this brush apply powder lightly? I want to use this for my finishing powder but I dont like it when the powder gets packed on, my skin ends up getting dry and it ends up looking cakey. I want a brush that will apply it lightly, will this one do the job?
pranisha g.
Worth the money ?
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
I know it says powder brush, but do you think it would be good with foundation?
Crystal G.