BY REAL TECHNIQUES #8 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Our powder brush has a plush large head for sheer application and smooth, high definition results.

• Get the ideal dusting of makeup
  • Ideal for powder and mineral foundations

• Do you only use this with powder foundation?2 Answers
  • I know it says powder brush, but do you think it would be...6 Answers
  • Worth the money ?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brush because don't shed, they are soft, and they are not expensive. spread very well the blush and if you know how to use you can give other uses. It is also a very good material is abundant and easily cleaned. I think that is an essential makeup brushes that can never fail." in 47 reviews
  • "A great brush to apply powder for highlighting or contouring! Great price and the bristle are soft to the touch. " in 32 reviews
April F.
west creek
My favorite all over powder brush! I was looking for a huge all over powder brush that wouldn’t break the bank and this is the perfect brush! I use it to set my entire face and bronze up when I don’t feel like doing too much!! It’s so soft and the perfect size!
Gabrielle R.
Passaic, NJ
This is a pretty good all over face brush. I use this for a light dusting to set my entire face. Clients and I agree the bristles are soft and apply an even coverage. I would absolutely recommend especially for beginners.
Katie J.
Dallas, GA
Amazing larger fluffy brush. It is extremely soft and great for applying powder to the face. I love using this brush to set all over the face after applying my foundation or to sweep off bake and fall out from eyeshadows.
Katie P.
Gloucester, VA
I love this brand it is the perfect option when looking for cheaper brushes that can still get the job done. This was my first powder brush and I still use it for other things but as it is a cheaper brand it is not a thick/tight and full so the powder tends to fall into/off the brush more than some other more expensive brands. This brush is perfect for what it is and if you're looking for a standard powder brush this is a good option.
Leslie A.
Glendale , AZ
I like this brush the brittle is so soft and i could easily apply my make up, easy on my oily skin because it can be oily i try to use this brush as much as possible, overall love this brush and their other brushes too
jessie f.
Waterloo, IN
I absolutely love ALL real techniques brush sets ive used and purchased! It holds all products really well and always leaves my makeup with a really nice blended and smooth finish! I would high recommend these brushes!
Addie M.
River Falls, WI
This brush is perfect for applying powder all over the face or even blending out bronzer. It is so soft, doesn’t shed, and applies product evenly. It is priced fairly & I would definitely repurchase if it went missing.
Nana L.
Kansas City
I use this brush for my contour and it apply so well no hairs comes out like other brushes and it’s cheap !!! I use the brush every time i do my makeup this it my go to brush ! I’ll purchase another and you should too!
Alyssa S.
Fayetteville
Love using this for a light set all over or blending my base products together for a more seamless look. Inexpensive and the quality is worth it. Cleans well too! Still on my first brush that I bought over a year ago.
Megan L.
Kansas City
Real Techniques brushes always blow me away.  I had been looking for a powder brush for my setting powder, and this one is awesome.  It's big enough to cover large areas of the face quickly but the angle of it allows me to get to my under eyes as well if I need to.
Kerri D.
Do the hair is in these fall out easily?
Sukyee M.
Toronto
Does this brush apply powder lightly? I want to use this for my finishing powder but I dont like it when the powder gets packed on, my skin ends up getting dry and it ends up looking cakey. I want a brush that will apply it lightly, will this one do the job?
pranisha g.
Worth the money ?
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
I know it says powder brush, but do you think it would be good with foundation?
Crystal G.