BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Our powder brush has a plush large head for sheer application and smooth, high definition results.

• Get the ideal dusting of makeup
  • Ideal for powder and mineral foundations

Real Techniques Powder Brush
  • "I love this brush because don't shed, they are soft, and they are not expensive. spread very well the blush and if you know how to use you can give other uses. It is also a very good material is abundant and easily cleaned. I think that is an essential makeup brushes that can never fail." in 47 reviews
  • "A great brush to apply powder for highlighting or contouring! Great price and the bristle are soft to the touch. " in 32 reviews
Mallory M.
Everett, WA
This brush is awesome ! It’s great really for applying any type of powder on your face. Whether your applying finishing powder all over your face, sweeping away setting powder, applying bronzer, and could really even be used to apply your contour. It’s a very versatile brush. It’s super fully, dense, and domed shaped. It can be used for compact powders, loose powders, and mineral foundations. The bristles are synthetic which are sure to give you a picture perfect complexion each time. They’re extremely affordable as well, starting at and around $10 and can be found at any local drugstore and/or beauty store.
Brittany C.
Saginaw, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
First off I love this brush so much I've taken the opportunity to buy only Real Techniques brand of brushes. I've had this one for a few years now and I will never buy another powder brush. The price is amazing. The brush is made with synthetic bristles, so the brush is soft and makes my powder so easy to blend. I would recommend this brush and other RT products to other people.
chante k.
Chicago il
I have purchased a few real techniques brush and definitely had to add this brush in my collection. I have been looking into purchasing a higher end brush but couldn't get the courage to spend a lot on a powder brush. I am glad I bought this one! It is definitely multi-functional. I have used it for all over power to set my face and even for bronzing.
Kristen F.
Los Angeles
I own a lot of brushes, but I tend to reach for my Real Techniques brushes the most. This is a great, large powder brush.

They are all made with synthetic bristles which work really well with cream products. They will work with powder products too but truly shine with cream or liquids.

All of the brushes have densely packed bristles that are very soft, even on sensitive areas like around my eyes.

I have multiple sets of the base brushes as well as the setting brushes. They're just really, really nice for the price. Clean up well, never shed, even after years. I think I've had some of my brushes for 5+ years. Only complaint is that as the brushes get older, the black, rubbery bases start to kind of flake or get a bit tacky? Not sure why but it doesn't affect the performance, so I just keep on using them!

I've bought sets for friends and replaced all of my mom's old brushes with them. Everyone loves them.
Ana H.
this brush initially left be hesitant to buy. learning from previous experiences, sometimes cheaper products can be of cheaper qualities, but... it works great. I ended up buying this brush & continue to use it for my powder on the daily. It is soft, fluffy, & nicely brushes the product on without being cakey.
Jacey B.
Arden, NC
Purchased at: Target
I like this brush because it is fluffy but you can also youse it for detail work like under the eye or on the sides of the nose. It blends out powder very well. I have not noticed the brush shedding and I have washed it multiple times!
Caroline L.
Columbia, MD
This brush is affordable, soft, and a fantastic powder brush. Even though it’s cheaper, it still has a weight to it that doesn’t make it feel flimsy or cheap. It is so soft and definitely spreads powder out over a large surface area without clumping all in one spot. Would definitely repurchase!
jaklyn h.
marion
These are really great. It’s soft, and does the job great. I’ve even used this to apply bronzer and it goes on so smooth and blends out like a dream. I love that they’re not too expensive and they last a long time. When you wash it, it doesn’t loose its shape either.
Brook P.
Williamsburg
I have this make up brush I use it to set my my make up. It’s so great and it blends out the powder so good. Doesn’t crease and make it cakey on your face. It’s so fine and cheap. Some make up brushes make your face really nasty looking but not this brush.
Rose Marie B.
Chester , PA
I love this powder brush do my FINAL brush off of all products on my face if that makes sense. I use this brush everyday, very easy to use! I do not use it to apply the powder on my face just to mesh everything together once my face is all done & to also wipe away the powder that I use to cut my contour.
The bristles are soft but not soft enough ( TO MY LIKING) to use for applying powder!
Still an amazing brush and I have it in my reach everyday pile
Kerri D.
Do the hair is in these fall out easily?
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
I know it says powder brush, but do you think it would be good with foundation?
pranisha g.
Worth the money ?
Sukyee M.
Toronto
Does this brush apply powder lightly? I want to use this for my finishing powder but I dont like it when the powder gets packed on, my skin ends up getting dry and it ends up looking cakey. I want a brush that will apply it lightly, will this one do the job?
Crystal G.