Our powder brush has a plush large head for sheer application and smooth, high definition results.

• Get the ideal dusting of makeup
  • Ideal for powder and mineral foundations

I would like to start using more make-up brushes.. what’s the one that you would recommend for me to buy?
Can this brush be used for bronzing?
Are the bristles from this brush flexible?
Start your review of Real Techniques Powder Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this brush because don't shed, they are soft, and they are not expensive. spread very well the blush and if you know how to use you can give other uses. It is also a very good material is abundant and easily cleaned. I think that is an essential makeup brushes that can never fail.in 47 reviews
A great brush to apply powder for highlighting or contouring! Great price and the bristle are soft to the touch. in 32 reviews
4 months agoBeaumont, CA
Real techniques have hands down been my favorite makeup brushes. I have had this powder brush for about 2 years now, and if taken care of well it will definitely last! I use it for my loose powder, but at times have also used it as a large bronzer brush - both were great.
a month agoFitchburg, WI
I personally use this for bronzer and it does a great job distributing product evenly. These brushes also last forever if you take care of them. I’ve had mine for several years and they still look great. Great price point and you can always find them on sale too.
2 months agoAstoria NY
It’s a good brush I’m not that crazy about this one but I owe several real techniques brushes and I use them every day this is a little to big for my face because I have very small face but my daughter uses it and she loves it
a day agoPortland , OR
Purchased at: Amazon
I just got this in my mail. This is a big big fluffy brush. I own several powder brush but this is the biggest one. It is soft and fluffy. I bought this for bronzer application so hopefully it isn’t too big.
2 months agoChicago, IL
I am in love with this large powder brush. I does the job perfectly. I use this brush to powder all over my face. It does not shed while washing. Also, it has a soft bristle. Highly recommend!!
3 months agoBakersfield, CA
I can't say enough great things about this brand affordable and great quality. I have a lot of brushes but this one is one of my favorites. To anyone looking for affordable options that are great quality this is the brand that has it all. I love this brand so much. No shedding ever and i wash my brushes often and the quality has not changed at all after many uses and washes has held up for a few years and is still standing strong the only thing is the wording has came off. But other than that the brush is still in the best shape
a month agoTennessee
Love this full brush for my setting powder and for swiping off after bake! The weight feels good in my hand and the brush holds up well after washes. Fair price as well!
2 months agoTucson, AZ
This is an awesome brush. It is super soft and great for powder. I mean that’s what is says it’s for haha. But also awesome for bronzer or even blush. They don’t shed at all. They’re also completely Vegan and they perform just beautifully for the price.
2 months agoMount Airy, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a awesome affordable powder brush ! Picks up powder well and blends it to the skin very nicely. I’ve also used it to apply bronzer and it worked great! I use a lot of different brushes but Real Techniques has a few of my favorites!
4 months ago
Real Techniques Powder Brush uploaded by Princess-Robyn J.
I love this brush ! It’s my go-to for even applying my foundation and blending fine lines. After applying my concealer , I find the best results by using this brush right after to blend around. I am most def satisfied!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...