BY REAL TECHNIQUES

1 Universal Cut. 5+ ways to play. see more...

Angelee A.
Los Angeles, CA
Love Real Technique brushes, they are good starter brushes. Also very affordable,, all the brushes are labeled and can be used in multiple ways. This one in particular is good for a good setting powder! Big and fluffy!!
Sarah T.
Coalwood
Love using this product, makes my makeup look great, daily user, packaging is great. Comes at a good price, you definitely will not regret spending money to buy this, I’m very satisfied, you will love it.
Mariangel M.
Miramar, FL
I am delighted with this product. my face looks radiant, tenacious and uniform thanks to this brush, it is one of my favorite products. I always carry it with me everywhere.
Bre C.
Lake Village, IN
I love to use this to highlight and contour my face. The brushes are so soft and easy to wash. Love this brand!!!
Katy T.
Aventura, FL
Beautiful for cleaning up or highlighting. Great for both personal and professional use.
Bridie C.
Reading
I love how pretty this one is. Real techniques brushes are amazing quality and i would purchase them all. This one I don’t really know how or what to use for... but they are soft and comfortable on the face therefore would definitely recommend.
Millie F.
Essex
i like this brush for bronzing, which isn’t its intended use. this brush was designed for powder, however i found it to dense. however this is my favourite bronzing brush. so if you’re looking for a new bronzer brush i would totally recommend!
Rachel F.
Cavan
Great for both liquid and mineral foundation. I found it very hard to get a brush that blended mineral foundation into my skin well and this was my savior. It’s so soft and so versatile as it could be used for any face products.
Jake c.
newcastle
Great multi use tool. I tend to use this mostly for setting my foundation and contouring/blush. But also is so good for bronzing, blending liquid/cream foundation. Endless uses. I love the look and the feel of the soft bristles too.
Lauren E.
Hull
By far my favourite powder brush Iv ever used! I love a big powder brush and this does the job! It’s great for brushing away powders and amazing for setting the face! Iv always recommended this to my friend and she loves it too!