BY REAL TECHNIQUES

7 HIGH PERFORMANCE BRUSHES TO CREATE ANY LOOKThe gift of gorgeous, high performance, brushes.100 ARCHED POWDER the domed cut sweeps perfectly across the face for flawless application of pressed or loose powder101 TRIANGLE FOUNDATION flat edge covers large areas of the face and angled edges contour around eyes and nose202 ANGLED LINER the firm, slanted head fits close to the lash line for smooth, even application of eyeliner 200 OVAL SHADOW the full, round shape allows for a one sweep allover lid application and seamless blending 201 POINTED CREASE densely packed, tapered bristles apply eye shadow for a smokey effect300 TAPERED BLUSH speciallydesigned tip highlights and sculpts across cheeks for seamless finish301 FLAT CONTOUR a dense head creates shadows and highlights on targeted areas of face to play up favorite features.Manufactured under US patent D 758742, and China patent CN ZL201430526767.9 see more...

• I've heard a lot about these brushes on instgram. Are the...2 Answers
Diana S.
This is amazing for beginners! It was all i needed when i started, they are very soft and cute, also I noticed they are very easy to clean which i love I personally I'm always traveling and this is amazing cuz is all The brushes I take with me to do my hole makeup and they are very not expensive I highly recommend./
Maria M.
These are some lovely brushes. They look high end. They work so wonderful. They are great for those who are starting to get into makeup. I highly recommend buying these and investing in them. They are great brushes and very affordable. They get the job done.
Lana E.
Live for these!! Such amazing brushes, especially for drugstore. I have had some pretty big name brand brushes. Honestly, most of them weren't even worth the splurge. But, I love how pretty and full these ones are. These brushes, do beautiful job at blending. They don't even shed, they are perfect!
Ally W.
Rogers, AR
These brushes blend Sooo amazing for a drugstore brush!!!! It's amazing!!!! Plus the fact that these brushes are beautiful and I love to take pictures of these beauties for Instagram. They look so high end and I frankly think that this is an amazing deal.
Destiny W.
Omaha, NE
they're pretty more than functional I use a few out of them but not all I find purpose for I like the flat one that's more confused for my highlight perfect application every time
Danielle A.
Virginia Bch, VA
The brush itself is so pretty! Lovely design and so aesthetically pleasing! The bristles are so soft and leaves such an even air brushed look when I apply my makeup. I love how the bristles are both tied and glued to help prevent shedding too. They also help me achieve that flawless airbrushed look too
Viktoriia P.
Philadelphia, PA
Sam & Nic is amazing makeup artists. They know what they do. The brushes are extremely high quality and are so soft. Can't wait to order the second set! Simply the best of the best. Great as a gift 🎁
Carrie C.
Coraopolis, PA
The only reason for my three star review is because I only use three of this set. I'm not a fan of the eyeliner brush because the brushes are too sick and don't create a nice than mine. I also do not like the foundation brush. The Contour flathead brush is amazing, the powder brush and The blush brush are my favorite. Definitely buy them separately
Kayla S.
Love these brushes♄♄♄. They are soft. They don't shed. Surprisingly the triangle foundation is very easy to use. The brushes don't soak up the products either. They are quite pricey, but worth the money.
Ariely L.
tolleson az
My favorite brushes, they are super soft & are also gental on your face, you can these online or at target and ulta. I highly recommend these brushes.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
I've heard a lot about these brushes on instgram. Are these any good?