Real Techniques Miracle Mini Eraser Sponges

ERASE MAKEUP MISHAPS From flaking mascara to eye shadow fallout, these little miracles help sweep away your makeup mishaps. Flat edges: erase Founded sides: buff + blend Tip: targeted sweep 6 Ways to Erase: Sweep away undereye shadow fallout Wipe away liner gone wrong Pick up brow product fallout Wipe away mascara smudges Pick up over applied shadow Blend away too much blush or highlighter Product Features: Replace every 1-3 months Latex-free Ideal for liquid, powder, or cream makeup mishaps *You may see Miracle Mini Eraser Sponges with RT stamped into the sponge, fear not, it's still your favorite sponge. Be sure to check out our Where To Buy page for a reputable retailer! PATENT INFORMATION > ]]>

What makes it different from a normal sponge that it’s able to erase makeup?
[product:real-techniques-miracle-mini-eraser-sponges-ornament]
How are they? I have makeup sponges but, I've never tried the Real Techniques Miracle Mini Erasers. Would love💝to have this in my stocking stuffer🎁🙏
Start your review of Real Techniques Miracle Mini Eraser Sponges!
Product Highlights
... This sponge is great for the under eye concealer as well as for nose contour. I have also used it for spot color correcting. They are also very easy to wash I use the Dawn Platinum works great. in reviews
Susan E.
Bristol, TN
These are the best little mini sponges out their for the price. They are alittle bit denser and less porous than BB mini sponges which I like for what I use them for. They work amazing for me to set my concealer with, to bake with and to blend out my contour on my nose. This is really the perfect little sponge. Also if I need to clean my shadow up with a sharp line this does great also with a little concealer and its done. They do last a long time cause where they are a denser they absorb less so clean up is great. They wash beautifully. I highly recommend it. These little guys need so much more hype on them.
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
Real Techniques Miracle Mini Eraser Sponges uploaded by Georgette A.
Real Techniques Miracle Mini Eraser Sponges are great! They work well to clean up any makeup mistake you make. I also get them wet and use them to blend around my eyes. They are just a little denser than the regular blenders. The price is so much more affordable than Beauty Blenders and they work just as good.
Kimberly M.
Lithonia, GA
Real Techniques Miracle Mini Eraser Sponges uploaded by Kimberly M.
I use these sponges alot especially when I'm trying out new products. It helps take away makeup when I apply too much. And it works great for blending the edges of my concealer.
Monica B.
Not as good as a beauty blender, hard to clean. But it is better than most beauty blender dopes. It’s not too bad of a price in my opinion. I have combination skin. I’m pretty satisfied with the sponges
Elma C.
Love love these! They help with blending concealer under the eye instead of using a bulky beauty blender with other product on it! It’s cheap and an amazing value! I love real techniques!
Grace W.
Honolulu, HI
Real Techniques Miracle Mini Eraser Sponges uploaded by Grace W.
Real Techniques Miracle Mini Eraser Sponges uploaded by Grace W.
They are soft and squishy lol. I didn’t use them yet however this week I will probably test them out with my concealer. I believe it won’t disappoint me. I’m wondering if it will soak up the product like some people complain.
Jackie G.
Real Techniques Miracle Mini Eraser Sponges uploaded by Jackie G.
Real Techniques Miracle Mini Eraser Sponges uploaded by Jackie G.
I use these little guys to blend out my concealer.They fit so well under my eyes and on my lids. I think this product is good as it. My favorite trick is to dampen it and use it for my under eye powder. I would highly recommend.
Danielle C.
I love these! I use them everyday for concealer application! They work so well for gently getting into that area and blending concealer. I can't use anything else ever since I got these!
Stephanie  S.
Cypress, TX
I use these little sponges every day. They are just the right size to blend my concealer under my eyes and my color corrector around my mouth. They also come in handy for applying setting powder under my eyes and on the sides of my nose.
Suzanne M.
Renton, WA
I really like these mini sponges to use around the eye area for concealer and erasing any makeup oops! Can be used wet for a nice soft touch or dry if you are wanting a firmer touch. Would buy again! They seem to last quite a while so totally worth the cost.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...