BY REAL TECHNIQUES

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Kirsten S.
Mesa
This sponge form Real Techniques is just like a regular beauty blender. It really smooths out my foundation. It’s really simple to use. And it’s pretty cheap at Walmart and Target. I would definitely tell people to buy this sponge.
Olivia L.
Hoover,Alabama
Purchased at: Target
This makeup sponge by Real Techniques is an amazing dupe for the real beauty blender in my opinion. It is very soft and when you add water it is even more soft and not hard as a rock. I love the pointed tip and the flat side because you could really blend your foundation and concealer or use it for setting powder. This product also comes in two packs and many different colors. This is the first beauty sponge I have used with out any problems.
Georgia C.
I have gone through loads of these! Firstly, ITS SO SOFT😂 Generally feels like a little pillow on your face and it’s really easy to use! This was the first blender I’ve tried and I’ve tried others and I still kept to this one! It blends my base makeup beautifully. Although my only issue is that it rips really easily and it gets cracks all over quite quickly so you do have to be careful, anddddddd once again please excuse how disgusting mine looks - I need a new one 😂
Mia💍🥀 M.
Marbella
I love this sponge. It leaves me with a really nice and smooth base. Mine is extremely dirty and it needs to be cleaned but I find it perfect for me. If you haven’t tried this sponge then you need to try it/ buy it.
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
This sponge is a dupe for the beauty blender. It works great when you wet it. It’s super affordable and work amazing. I love to use it when I apply foundation, concealer and even my translucent powder. They retail for $5.99 when you buy it individually. It’s a great beauty sponge, it’s not rough. It’s a must
Yana S.
San Francisco, CA
Its affordable and very soft beauty sponge. I you don’t mind how huge it is when it gets wet then this is a good deal.
Kandise J.
Mckinney, TX
This review is for the real techniques miracle face & body sponge. This is not the same product as the real techniques miracle complexion sponge. I ordered this sponge off of amazon after watching Nikki Tutorials rave about it in one of her videos. It's a light pink sponge and I love my other rt sponge. The first time I used it, it ripped in half when I squeezed water out of it. Ruined.. I tried to use it on my face to apply foundation after it ripped but it just didn't work out. I ended up tossing it.  Save your $$.
Sweet_Kar27
ciudad de mexico
Estoy encantada con esta esponja, es muy grande cuando la mojas y facilita mucho la aplicación del maquillaje, en México no la encontraba en tiendas pero en Amazon México la pude conseguir a un precio muy bueno, la verdad la recomiendo muchísimo, les va a encantar.
Fiercemf ..
Frederick
EVERYONE IS RIGHT! I’m so skeptical whenever everyone & they momma get to hyping a makeup product. Honestly I’m a huge fan of the original Beauty Blender & I think this doesn’t compare to that but it does compare to another one of my favorites: the Morphe Brushes- HIGHLIGHT & CONTOUR SPONGE they have the exact same shape and have a slightly denser feel than the original beauty blender. With that being said this sponge leaves the skin flawless and it does get big when damp 👌🏾 it’s an amazing alternative for the price ❤️
KT C.
Rutland , Oakham
Amazing! I've been using this to blend out foundation, concealer, cream contour and for baking for arround 2 years now and I will never change. It's super affordable and easily cleaned. I would recommend this to anyone as it is so versatile - reviewed by @ katiechildss
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.