BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

|| ⚡.
Collierville
I love this giant sponge and I use it to buff out my foundation quicker all because Casey Holmes talked about it and made me curious. It’s great for the price but like most cheaper sponges, it doesn’t wash multiple times and stay together as much as I’d like it to. Mine is tearing up but I’ve also had it for a long time and use it daily.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
real techniques Miracle Face + Body Sponge
I seriously love these I'm so glad they came out with these I use these for my big round face lol I will buy these all the time love love them i can't wait for more colors
Jade V.
If I had never owned a beauty blender then I probably would love this sponge. It just does not equal a original beauty blender. It's too soft and tenders to absorb too much product. It's nice to have to use to set or bake my face but for buffing in liquid product I love my beauty blender
Trinity W.
Lafrance
This is my allllll time fav!!!! This sponge does magic with your foundation while applying!!!! It applies evenly and doesn't splotch your skin or cause redness!!!! Ladies this is your BESTFRIEND!!!! ❤️❤️❤️real techniques Miracle Face + Body Sponge #makeup #beauty #foundation
Buife A.
Queens Vlg, NY
I must have gotten a defected one because all these great reviews cannot be about the same sponge I purchased. It was extremely difficult to use and tore in have when I decided to give it a wash. I might give it another try but I am loving my original beauty blender right now.
alissa g.
I recently bought my 5th sponge! I love this product, because it works better than it’s competitor that is overpriced at $20. I usually wet my sponge, dab my liquid foundation over my face, then tap to blend. I get a seamless and even foundation for my makeup thanks to this sponge!
Mary U.
BeautyBlender who?! This sponge is AMAZING! I have tried the beauty blender and this is just as good if not better (and less than half the price)! I have bought this countless amount of times and have recommended it to all of my friends who ask for my opinion! It's perfect for anything!
Steff N.
Minneapolis, MN
Loved the first few that I had purchased, I couldn’t believe what a great price Target had them for. It made my intro into the beauty sponge world easy and not intimidating. The quality seemed diminished in the last pack of two that I purchased and I have since then graduated to the beauty blender.
Victoria W.
Collinsville
I love this sponge so much for my liquid application. It puffs up really nice when it’s wet and disperses my makeup really well. And i love the shape of it. The flat edge is really nice for getting the flat tops of my cheeks and forehead and the rest is nice for the larger areas.
Ashley M.
I like the real techniques sponge because it’s affordable and it gets the job done. I like it better then a beauty blender because they get have a flat side that makes blending foundation easier and pointy side for baking your face. I think it blends foundation and concealer put very nicely.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.