BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Celeste L.
magna
Great dupe for the beauty blender! It’s soft, and increases its size when wet. It does soak up a lot of product, but it blends everything like a dream. It’s the softest sponge I’ve tried, and it doesn’t rip or tear easily. I’ve repurchased and will always continue to do so. Buy them in the packs to last longer!
Nayantara K.
Los Angeles , CA
Got this for free since I got worked with real techniques at an event. I honestly like their beauty sponges. They have tiny ones for under eye area and a flawless complexion sponge for face. This one helps in even application because it’s huge and gets even bigger when damp. It’s perfect for face as well as body.
Erica H.
This is my go to beauty sponge. I actually prefer this sponge over a beauty blender. The shape makes it easy to work all over the face, including the under eye area. It is super soft and easy to clean.
Melissa H.
Danville , VA
I started using this for foundation after I saw Casey Holmes using it. I already used the smaller size, but this one applies foundation so quickly! It’s easy to clean, and it’s so large, I can get two uses out of it before I have to clean it. I’ve never purchased a Real Techniques product that I didn’t love.
Stephanie V.
San Diego , CA
While I prefer my beauty blender over anything, these are GREAT alternatives. They’re soft and when wet do increase in size enough to put on any concealer or foundation well. The shape makes it super easy to cream contour or reach under the eyes. Would definitely recommend as it’s the best drugstore sponge!
🌸Maddi🌸 H.
Leon
Hands down my favorite sponge! I have bought the real BB but when washing it fell apart so I got this one as a cheaper alternative, I fell in love Blends makeup out beautifully! It also has a pointy end for under the eyes which I appreciate, and a flat end for all over the face or for bigger areas! Go buy it!
Megan J.
Well, for the price it is definitely worth using. It works much better than other products I have tried using for my foundation and other things. Aside from the Holy Grail we all know and love. I recommend it if you're on a budget and can't do with a sponge. It's probably the closest thing without being the best.
Kayla G.
BARNHART, MO
So I have probably gone through 10 of these, with that being a conservative guess, and these sponges are my everything. They are beautifully when dampened to apply all types of products and for me I have never even glanced the way of a beauty blender after using this ( for a fraction of the price). Holy grail
Miriam D.
Lewisville , TX
Este producto me parece de una regular calidad. De principio que la comencé a usar, me gusto mucho porque distribuía muy bien mi base de maquillaje, pero dentro de muy poco tiempo después se comenzó a estrellar en la mitad y ya no era suave. Debía usarla muy húmeda para que funcionara. En realidad no me gusto.
Angela T.
washington
This real technique beauty blender is my right or die because compared to other beauty blender they can get really over priced. And the quality of the blender does its job with such ease. It's right in my price range
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.