BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Jiselle O.
Fairburn, GA
This sponge is very different from many. It really gets very soft and really easy to blend any foundation out. When I damp it in water it really forms into a very easy way to make your foundation smooth and make it look natural because it really gets into your skin other than brushes that just makes foundation sit on your skin. It's very easy to clean out really recommended it.
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
Absolutely my favorite sponge I own. This sponge is so perfect for concealing and contouring. The small end is perfect for getting in the small spaces. The flat end I use for my contour because it blends the cream contour so well without a problem. The sponge is the most expensive one I have bought and i do not regret spending the money twice now.
Cori R.
Eau Claire, WI
This is one of my favorite blenders did liquid foundations. Blends smoothly and gives the airbrush quality. I have combination skin and felt this really got into all the areas nicely. It’s not as soft or squish as a beauty blender but a nice replacement is you don’t want to spend $20 on B.B. I got a 2 pack for about $7!
Alyx K.
Murrells Inlt, SC
The best beauty sponge for $6! How could u go wrong? Blends flawlessly and makes concealer looks smooth. Especially when you damp it! I love using it for everything! Just creates a flawless look in seconds and it super easy to use. Especially with thicker foundations since it will soak up some of the product for you!
ROSA M.
Best beauty blender dupe ever!! And the price is just perfect! This is a must in your make up collection, is not only useful for foundation and concealer you can use it for baking, to apply cream blush and to blend and fix your make up! I love ittt
Jannely H.
Richwood, TX
I love this affordable blending sponge! Makes the perfect gift for the makeup junkies specially those on a budget! Compared to the beauty blender this is an affordable alternative! Definitely a must have for a drugstore product! Find it at your local walmart & ULTA! Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Jasmine J.
Killen, AL
I'm VERY picky about the beauty sponges that I use. I don't like them to be firm. I like them to be soft and to expand when I went them. This and the original beauty blender are the only sponges that I like. They are very soft and blend out foundation and concealer so beautifully. I even like to apply setting powder with it and it looks so much better than with a brush.
Sarah B.
Austin
Dude, we all love this sponge. It’s affordable, everywhere, and works perfectly! They usually last me a pretty long time too, so long as you clean them thoroughly every few days. I also love the flat angled side, because it packs product on a little thicker. Perfect for problem areas and dark circles under my eyes!
Nayantara K.
Los Angeles , CA
Got this for free since I got worked with real techniques at an event. I honestly like their beauty sponges. They have tiny ones for under eye area and a flawless complexion sponge for face. This one helps in even application because it’s huge and gets even bigger when damp. It’s perfect for face as well as body.
Celeste L.
magna
Great dupe for the beauty blender! It’s soft, and increases its size when wet. It does soak up a lot of product, but it blends everything like a dream. It’s the softest sponge I’ve tried, and it doesn’t rip or tear easily. I’ve repurchased and will always continue to do so. Buy them in the packs to last longer!
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.