BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Lola P.
Portland , OR
Absolutely love this sponge it's just as good as the beauty blender for less than half the price it makes my foundation look flawless and blends my concealer out very smoothly mine is dirty right now but I usually try to wash it after 3 uses other wise it can apply make up a little cakey
Courtney K.
Brunswick, OH
I bought this larger size from watching beauty videos on you tube ! So worth it. Blends beautifully and is very quick because of its larger size ! Great coverage , effortless blend and applies foundation like a dream. If you like the OG you’ll love this !
Mindi P.
Des Allemands, LA
This is a great sponge. It's great for its price as well. Super convenient to buy since they are at Walmart, drug stores, and at Ulta. I find these ana little heavier than the regular beauty blender so it's not as light to apply the makeup. To me, it doesn't blend out the makeup as well either. But I have only tried one sponge. I will try to use again in the future.
Tanna D.
I'm obsessed with these sponges! In my opinion these are the closest dupe to the beauty blender you can get. Easy to clean with just a plain bar of soap and if you keep them clean they last forever! These blend my foundation and concealer flawlessly. If you want to try out the beauty blender but don't want to fork out the money I would highly recommend these.
Caroline M.
Annapolis
THE BEST SPONGE OUT THERE! I compared this to the beauty blender which has been my all time fav, but this beats it by far! Lasts longer applies my makeup better all around the best and easier to clean and so affordable. If you don’t have one you should
Marcella T.
Metairie, LA
I've tried numerous makeup sponges and so far this is my favorite. I have not tried the beauty blender yet because it is so pricey but this was super cheap and people say this is a dupe so I will be sticking with this one for a while. My makeup goes on flawlessly with this and makes my makeup melt right into my skin. I love this and would recommend it to everyone!
Milliam T.
This sponge is the best sponge to apply your makeup with, it is 100% a dupe to the original beauty blender, if not Better. The price point is a lot cheaper and in ulta i see there are duo packs that come with 2 regular sized sponges for $9.00! They work so well and apply your cream products like a dream. I constantly purchase them anytime i feel like getting a new one and I don’t know what i would do without it.
Shawen I.
Bridgewater, NJ
Get this beauty sponge. Just do it. You won’t regret it. It feels so much nicer than a beauty blender and is half the prince. I love the edges and shape of it, you can use it for foundation, cream products, and to set with powder. It doesn’t wear out as quickly as a beauty blender and feels more smooth. Love this product and will continue to repurchase
Jennave V.
Whittier
My absolute favorite makeup sponge! I don’t use any other this is my go to and it is an affordable price which makes it better for people on a budget! It’s very easy to clean and is so soft. The only downside to this sponge is I used it to also apply my setting powder and it made the texture of the sponge weird but other than that it’s my go to fave!
Ashley V.
When I went to my trip to Georgia to see my boyfriend I made the horrible mistake of forgetting my beauty blender :-( but I rushed over to the nearest Walmart and got my hands on this! Let me tell you! I will never again spend another dime on an actual beauty blender! This one works better than that the popular one and I love the flattened end of it!
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.