BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Maria K.
Cleburne, TX
I went through about 2-3 different original beauty blenders before I tried the Real Techniques sponge, and I honestly don't even notice a difference — they both apply my make up so well! However, I love that this sponge offers a straight side so I can get my under eye completely smooth. I've gone through like 5 by now, and I done plan on not having one of these in my collection!!! I would recommend this to anyone who asked, it is SO worth it.
Courtney C.
Bedford, TX
The Real Techniques beauty blender is the BEST beauty blender out of the makeup world. It is super easy to use and I love the duo of the wet and dry abilities! You can buy this product at any local drugstore, Target, or Sephora! Make sure to go out and get one to have your makeup looking flawless!!
Alizaida G.
I use to LOOOVE this sponge over alot more sponges even the pricier ones. It is soft, bouncy, applies my makeup beautifully and flawlessly. It also does not soak up a lot of product! However, I have been noticing that the sponges been falling apart after using them just a few times, like on the 4th use I can see tears. I am not rough with my sponges, I use them correctly and care of them correctly. I wash them with mild soap and luke warm water and keep them in a well ventilated and cool place. I wish they would last longer as I am spending the same amount of money or more replacing them as if I was buying the pricier ones, so Im not really saving money.
Lauren G.
Grand Island
This sponge is very hard and not very similar to the the original beautyblender® beauty queen pink original. Although it has a good price I would recommend saving your money for an original beauty blender. I got mine from ulta and I barely ever used it. I was disappointed with this product.
Amanda G.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my Go-To makeup sponge. It's effective & affordable! I use the pointed tip to apply and blend my concealer with flawless precision, as well as place my setting powder. The flat side is perfect for blending foundation to a dewy finish and applying contour shades with the flat edge.

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge is literally a Jill Of All Trades!
April B.
Wichita, KS
This beauty sponge is the exact same thing as the beauty blender..... WHY SPEND $20 ON ONE SPONGE WHEN YOU CAN GET 2 FOR LIKE $12???! It literally does the exact same thing. Makes my foundation look so much more blended after using this. I believe it works much better when you get it wet, then when you leave it dry. That’s just a personal preference. 10/10 would recommend 👍🏼
Rachael E.
1762 Elk River St NW
This is my favorite foundation tool so far. I’ve gone from nothing, to tiny triangle sponges, to foundation brushes to this. They are cheaper than Beauty Blenders and come in multi packs. I like that the sponge has a flat part to totally smooth our your foundation. The important part it to g t it totally damp then squish it in a towel to get rid of extra water. Keeps the sponge from sucking up all your foundation.
Alexa Z.
This is my favorite makeup sponge ever. I prefer this over the beauty blender because it is SUPER affordable and I feel like it doesn’t soak up too much makeup product. I don’t really like the orange color, but I choose to overlook that because the sponge does such an amazing job. I use it to apply foundation, to blend concealer, and to apply powder when I want to bake.
Addie B.
I really like this sponge! The only other sponge I've used was a cheap one from target and this one is much better. It is soft and has a nice bounce. It is easy to clean and use. I always dampen it to get a great application for my foundation.
Alexis K.
Marietta, GA
I love the Real Techniques makeup sponge. It’s what I use everyday to put on my liquid foundation. It’s the best! It makes my foundation look so smooth and even. It makes it look perfect. I spray my sponge with a matte finish setting spray before using it with my foundation and it makes for a better and more even application. I recommend this sponge to everyone!
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.