BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Maritza M.
At first I really loved this sponge it worked well and made my makeup look amazing. It lasted a long time cleaned up easily. But then I bought a four pack and all four of them didn't last a month. Every time I washed it (gently like previously) it would tear a little until it fell apart. I am not sure if I got a bad batch but the quality wasn't the same. It still worked great but it didn't quite seem worth it to me.
Haley T.
Santa Cruz, CA
I used to use flat top brushes to stipple my foundation onto my face, but then I decided to try out this real techniques sponge! It doesn't leave streaks, and blends in your makeup perfectly. It works with all my liquid and cream products too! I usually clean it using body soap or a small drop of dish detergent, and it's good as new! The price isn't too bad either, especially if you get a 2-pack from Target!
Seleni G.
Columbia , NC
LOVE LOOOOOOVE LOVE!!! These makeup sponges are so wonderfully soft. I may or may not have 13 of these in my drawer. They don't soak up a lot of foundation and they distribute the foundation or setting powder evenly and flawlessly. I use this for my foundation application first, concealer, setting powder and cream contour. If you don't have one of these you are missing out and if you do own this sponge I know you're thinking about buying 10+ more. Way to go Real Techniques.
Cristina Z.
Arlington , TX
I like these sponges, they are inexpensive, my problem is once you wash it it's so hard to get the shape back from the sponge it gets worst and worst as you keep washing them, I honestly would just spend the extra money for a beauty blender and that would last a lot longer, it blends your foundation a lot better but this one does the work just wished it would be an easier wash and didn't loose its shape after
Dina H.
This sponge does its work it blends in everything perfectly well its so soft (you can't help but to squish squish lol) it's pretty easy to clean it may take some squishing but once it's clean the sponge looks as if new .. only thing it's very fragile after 4 uses my nails teared it a little so be careful with your nails when using it !!
amela o.
Waterloo, IA
Very soft! When I’m beating my face I don’t want to actually beat myself up and most cheap makeup sponges are very hard and dense. The real techniques beauty blender doesn’t have this issue it is soft and perfectly sized. The shape makes it good for making a sharp line of bake and even setting the inner corner of the under eye. Make sure to squeeze out any access water because it can cause your makeup to gather and break up
Diana P.
Tucson, AZ
Affordable alternative to the the original beautyblender® beauty queen pink original! I could buy 3 of these for the price of one of the other sponge. I have tried both, and I can’t really tell the difference between the two. I suppose the beautyblender is more dense, and doesn’t absorb as much product as the realtechnique’s sponge but that’s too bad of a deal. It blends my makeup out evenly. Love it! My go to product whether I need to apply, blend, or bake!
Alexa D.
This is a great makeup sponge! It blends ur foundation flawlessly. It is a great alternative for the Beauty Blender for a lower price. It is also very simple to apply went dampened with water to give that flawless look.
Jordan C.
Georgetown
This is my holy grail for makeup application. I’ve tried a ton of high end brushes but they’ve never quite given me the flawless application like this sponge gives. I’ve actually use the much more expensive brand of competitor sponge and prefer this one! I use it for foundation and highlighting and it gives me a seamless finish. I’ve been using it for years!
Morgan C.
Nonya Business
Perfect for any skin type when blending your foundation / concealer / contour etc. Bought mine online, it is super soft and easy to use. I have a combination of dry and oily skin and it really works for me when applying my foundation as opposed to brushes or other sponges.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.