BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Jasmine y.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I don't have 20 bucks to spend on the actual beauty blender so I had bought this and I don't really look and or by any other sponges, this is the only one. It's really nice and soft you can wet and use or use it dry too.
Kirstyn P.
Taftville, CT
I could never justify to buy a $20 beauty blender, so I decided to pick this up because I heard so many great reviews. It's $6 for a single, & $10 for a two pack. The sponge is super soft and easy to use! There's a flat cut side to blend in foundation and on the other side is a pointed tear drop shape to get in the hard-to-reach places likes your eyes, sides of nose, and in-between your eyes. I love it and plan on never going back!
Micky L.
Irvine, CA
I started using this sponge after seeing Casey Holmes use it in her YouTube videos. I really love the size of it because it blends out my foundation SO fast. I use the Fenty Beauty ProFiltr Foundation and it dries super quickly so if I don't work fast enough, it will look patchy. This sponge is the game changer since it covers so much surface area. My only concern is that it started getting small tears after the first wash.
Amina B.
Utica, NY
I honestly don’t know why anybody likes this sponge. I think it dries out way too quickly and so it accentuates my dry spots (aka most of my face) too much. I’ll completely soak it and barely squeeze the water out and it’s bone dry before I can blend out the first product. I definitely don’t recommend.
Emily M.
I've had a very hit or miss experience with this sponge. The first one I bought was absolutely perfect and soft, blended out my foundation beautifully. When that one got old and I replaced it, the new one was more stiff and did not get nearly as soft when it was dampened. I'm not sure if Real Techniques changed the way this sponge was made, but it still does a pretty good job with blending out cream products. I typically use mine for cream countouring.
Elizabeth P.
Dallas, GA
It's a good sponge. I don't do a whole lot of contouring but if I didn I would probably use this a lot more. Since I bought a makeup foundation brush I haven't used it since. I feel like it soaks a lot of the foundation in the sponge more than a brush does, which causes you to waste more. And the brush blends a lot better than a sponge to me. Also you have to throw the sponge out after a while, brush u can just clean out when it gets dirty.
Stefanie B.
Burlingame, CA
I've been using this sponge every day for the last 3 years. One thing I love about it is the price. I always get a double pack and that's only around $11.00, where only one beauty blender is almost twice the price. I've noticed they've also improved the sponge as well, where when you dampen the sponge it's a lot easier to squeeze. I totally recommend this sponge, it's worth the money and it performs wonderfully!
Miale B.
Round Rock, TX
I really liked this sponge! The tough thing about it was washing it. After the first wash I noticed a few tears already showing up in the sponge even though I hadn’t scrubbed or done anything harsh to it. The sponge performed beautifully but unfortunately couldn’t be used for too long after the first wash because of the tears and I just have other sponges that don’t break down so quickly and still perform well.
Seleni G.
Columbia , NC
LOVE LOOOOOOVE LOVE!!! These makeup sponges are so wonderfully soft. I may or may not have 13 of these in my drawer. They don't soak up a lot of foundation and they distribute the foundation or setting powder evenly and flawlessly. I use this for my foundation application first, concealer, setting powder and cream contour. If you don't have one of these you are missing out and if you do own this sponge I know you're thinking about buying 10+ more. Way to go Real Techniques.
Cristina Z.
Arlington , TX
I like these sponges, they are inexpensive, my problem is once you wash it it's so hard to get the shape back from the sponge it gets worst and worst as you keep washing them, I honestly would just spend the extra money for a beauty blender and that would last a lot longer, it blends your foundation a lot better but this one does the work just wished it would be an easier wash and didn't loose its shape after
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.