BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Kylie H.
Beverly Hills
Love it! I use this sponge for my tinted moisturizer, foundation and concealer! It makes it all blend much nicer rather than using your hands or a brush. I buy the same sponge every time!
Caitlin S.
Barbourville, KY
This is a great Sponge. Applies foundation flawlessly. Flat side is great for the entire face, then you can switch to the other end for under eye concealer or around your nose.
Shannon H.
Peoria, AZ
I loved the original sponge...they must have changed the formula, it is not the same and I think it’s worth the extra money for a beauty blender! Bring back the old sponge!!!
Mykee V.
A lot of people like this one, but I wasn’t a fan. It soaked up a lot of product and I didn’t like the overall blend, either. I got a much better sponge on Amazon for $8.
Jami D.
Union City, OK
I bought this sponge at Walmart because I wanted to try a beauty sponge compared to a brush. It gets the job done but it absorbs a lot of product. The first time you wash it, it starts to fall apart.
mary w.
Lexington
Hands down the best “beauty blender” that I would ever recommend. It is affordable and super effective. Dampening the sponge helps to be able to blend the product well!
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I’m so confused because I LOVE this sponge. It’s so much bigger than the original and I have dry skin so I always use it damp. I think it’s better than the original but I am disappointed because they definitely changed this sponge. This is the 3rd one I’ve purchased and I compared it to my last two and it is much more firm and not as bouncy in texture. I’m really pissed to be honest because it was already a great sponge to begin with. I don’t get why brands change things that don’t need to be changed?! I’m a firm believer of it if ain’t broke don’t fix it. So I took away 2 stars simply because it is no longer the same sponge... disappointed in real techniques for this one but I don’t think I will ever purchase this again unless I somehow find out that they went back to the original material or whatever it was that made it less stiff and more bouncy in texture!
member-f1b86
I love this sponge! I have purchased 3 or 4 of these in the past. I tried a different one but ended up going back to this one because it is so soft and works well with my combination skin. I would definitely recommend!
Emily E.
Lewisville, TX
This is such a good dupe for the beauty blender, and the shape is actually better! The texture is so soft and squishy. It's perfect for applying creams and powders to the face.
Eimeren S.
Oxnard, CA
I like this product because it’s super affordable but I do believe they changed the texture or formula of this sponge because I’ve noticed I have to buy this product often because it tends to break after a few uses.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.