BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

krista c.
The body sponge wasn't as soft as there normal face sponge in my opinion but I really like how quickly it applies foundation to the face because of its giant size.
Morgan C.
leachville
Purchased at: ULTA
I have bought and went through at least 6 of these and I can’t get enough of them! It’s a clear affordable dupe for the beautyblender and sometimes you can find the double packs for a better price!
Keira H.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Blends really well and feels exactly like a beauty blender. It absorbs a lot of water so it’s definitely wet and bouncy. The price is affordable you can’t beat it
Elena L.
This is basically a dupe for the original beauty blender. I highly recommend this as a cheaper dupe. It works great, doesn’t soak up product, blends well and evenly. I have nothing negative to say about it.
Noel E.
This is my personal favorite shape of beauty sponge. The price is affordable and it lasts a long time. It’s so easy to use, and works just as well when it’s dry as when it’s wet. I would recommend it to others.
Michelle G.
Orlando
My favorite sponge! Always reach for it, always rebuy. No need to pay for Beauty Blender when this one gets the job done just as well for a quarter of the price!
Kelsey R.
Oshkosh, WI
I would compare this to my beauty blender at a fraction of the cost. It applies my makeup beautifully without absorbing too much into the sponge. I bought this at Ulta and would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone who wants a beauty blender dupe
Ally H.
Bourbonnais
Finally a beauty blender thats great on blending whether its dry or wet! This beauty blender is LIFE!!!! If you would like a smooth flawless foundation application this is the sponge for you. This sponge is appromixately $7.99 at your local ulta store (which is AWESOME for beauty lover to SLAY ON A BUDGET!) The shape of the beauty blender helps get into those little creases that are around your nose area and inner corner of your eye. The big question is.....Will this beauty blender take up all of my concealer? The answer is NO! surprisingly this sponge doesn't soak up anything but setting spray or water. With this beauty blender its able to pick up the amount of foundation you applied to the beauty blender and blends out perfect on the skin. I would highly recommend to buy this product.
Lindsey L.
This sponge is probably the best I’ve ever used. It’s ginormous but it gets all the little places. I love this thing and for the price it’s worth it. It’s so soft and it doesn’t soak up the makeup
Paige R.
Fort wayne
When you get it damp it goes soft like a real beauty blender, doesn’t leave any prints. Very cheap you can get it at your local Walmart or target. Very easy to work with and to make you foundation flawless.
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.