BY REAL TECHNIQUES #9 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Achieve perfect skin allover with the miracle body complexion sponge.

Maddie M.
Amory, MS
This sponge is a great dupe for the beauty blender. It provides great coverage, is extremely soft, and does not absorb much product. It works great with liquids, creams, and powders!
Lauren M.
Marlton, NJ
Good beauty blender and a way better value than the original. Easy to use. I use it wet for better application. I use every time I put on liquid foundation.
Eladria Z.
This sponge can feel a little to compact and sometimes it doesn't blend as well as I would like. I do love the shape of the sponge and in general how they offer many different shapes and sizes. I would like to know the comparison between RT and BB🤔
Mandie S.
This is my favorite sponge by far! I like using the small end around my eyes and small creases and the flat blends any type of foundation or concealer perfectly!
Lauren D.
I love all Real Technique sponges ! They are so much more afordable than beauty blenders and they work just as good , if not better ! They also get huge and soft !!
Coral L.
Hebron, IL
Love these sponges so much. So easy to wash and they feel so nice on my skin. They’re not super tough or rough on it. It’s great value. I usually get mine st any local beauty store.
Willine M.
Ocala
I had a pink sponge for a few months. It fell apart as I washed it. Not sure if it was the material or the tool I used to wash it. But I was great while it last.
Kasey H.
Dallas, GA
This sponge is awesome! It blends everything or like a dream! And is at an affordable price point where you don’t feel bad when you have to repurchase a new one!
Lauren N.
Love this sponge! Super affordable and nice and squishy! Blends my makeup to perfection! Perfect for applying powder,blending concealer and applying foundation .
Taylor M.
Vernon, CT
if I could give this sponge a higher rating I would. it is so similar to the $20 beauty blender and for a fraction of the price it does the same thing. I love it
Alex G.
Saddle River, NJ
Does this work as well as the beauty blender?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this better than other beauty blenders?
Emma M.
What is the easiest way to wash this sponge without destroying it?
Danielle L.